View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 08:54 PM   #10
axeman
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
Hey Axe-dude,

I've been following your trials with interest. I've used Tascam stuff for years. I have a 788 digital Portastudio that's seen hard use and is still going strong. I'm sure they use different drivers and all but FWIW, I've had a US-122 for several years that has worked flawlessly with just about every PC I've plugged her into. Hang in there... you'll get it sorted out.

D

PS "Santa" is actually bringing me a US-122L this year. My old version 122 is kind of on "permanent loan"...
Hey D,

Thanks for the show of support. Nice to hear that you've had good luck with the US-122 (and best of luck with the US-122L too). I suppose you could say that I've been a TASCAM user for quite some time as well, with my first purchase being a Porta One back in 1987. As mentioned in another thread or two, I also own a 2488--which, in general, was quite good for the money, but lacks some of the mix-related sophistication of the Roland "VS" line (based on my experience anyway). Really hope that the new US-1641 does the trick, though. (Will definitely keep this thread updated accordingly.)

Cheers,

Alan
axeman is offline   Reply With Quote