View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #31
Gooey
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofer View Post
I think you should just have put your questions more direct and specific from the get-go. What got you "there" is that you said you wanted to use FX plugins in a DAW for your guitar setup and asked people to give you any thoughts on that. That's what you got, honest thoughts of the people around about using a DAW as guitar FX rack.
Now that folks know that what you actually wanted was plugin recommendations they start giving you that, so all is cool, no?
I've been trying like hell to backpedal my way out of having put my foot into my mouth here. Henceforth, I shall try to resist the temptation to post questions like this at all. My intention was to ask something that might elicit some responses that I'd find helpful, but by posing a "question" that didn't require an undue amount of elaborate study on the parts of members gracious enough to answer me. Unfortunately, my attempts at framing the question in a simple way, left out lots of aspects that are important in regards to narrowing the scope. I find absolutely no fault on the part of anybody here. Thanks to everyone. My problem stems from the fact that this is simply something that I should play with myself, without trying to get input from others who won't have any reason similar to mine to have ever thought about it.
Gooey is offline   Reply With Quote