View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 01:32 AM   #53
cubic13
Human being with feelings

@Luster

I have seen this one : it happens when a track is last track of more than one folder. I already tried to find something that could solve it, but without success until now.
There is also another one that can be seen on my screenshot : if you have two folders with the first one having hidden children tracks, there is no separator also.

I'm trying to find a solution for these and will post an update if I find something useful.

@sightlessness

- About the corners of buttons, when magnified at 800%, both a screenshot of the model and one of CLogic show more or less the same 'stairway' effect, and this is something that surprised me at first when I was working on the theme. I could try to reduce it a little, but nothing spectacular should be expected from the process.

The letters are a different problem : the dropped shadow has been a way to simulate more or less the font used by the model, as I don't have it, and using a screenshot of each of them is not as straightforward as it seems, as we have to take account of tranparency effects. I had to fight pixel after pixel to make them appear as they are presently. But I must admit that both the 'R' and 'F' letters are rather basically done : will try to improve them.

@atza

Yeah, it's about that. But it would have took much longer if I didn't have the experience got from the Cubicpack development. A lot of things are difficult to grasp and frustrating when you start creating your first theme - among others : the mcp.sendlist, the absence of mcp_master_fxparm graphic files, the fixed font of the meters readout...

@bmanic

Thanks !
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote