View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 11:11 AM   #132
Hanswurst
Human being with feelings

Hey David, big thanks for your extension! Got myself one of those beasts and after going through the manual page on github most things work perfectly!

I have some questions left:
1. Is the USB indicator supposed to blink all the time? Sometimes it feels as if the interface is sending data without me doing something.
2. When I tried to replace the mkey version with the metermode one, Reaper crashed when loading up. I didn't investigate that further, so far, do I have to first delete the old configuration in reaper and then start again after replacing the dll?
3. Do you guys know an efficient way to clean rubbery surface of the rotary encoders? Mine are somewhat messy from the ex-owner and so far nothing really seems to help (apart from laboriously scraping away that layer of dirt).

By the way, I cobbled together a quick and dirty overlay for the transport section to learn the default key mapping, so if anyone finds that useful: https://stash.reaper.fm/29013/Tascam-US2400-Overlay.pdf

(edit: Wooops, just realized the overlays on github, now I feel stupid ^^)

If I feel adventurous, sometime I'll maybe look into the source code, if I can warm up my C++ skills What environment did you use to develop/compile this?

Cheers
Hanswurst

Last edited by Hanswurst; 12-01-2016 at 07:03 AM.
Hanswurst is offline   Reply With Quote