View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 11:39 PM   #19
edkilp
Human being with feelings

I absolutely appreciate all the time and effort that must go into a tedious project like this, as well as all the kits that Suleiman puts together. I also appreciate the fact that he offers them here for free. I just wish they worked. I have not once been able to point to a sample and have Reaper just find it and load all the rest. Not in any single kit that has been offered here.

I can't help but think it has to do with the folder/file paths.

C:\Music Studio\Samples\Samples\DRUMS\MuldjordKit_20pct_ble ed\MuldjordKit_20pctBleed\KdrumL\samples\1-KdrumL-KdrumL.wav

does not exist on my computer, therefore, Reaper can't find the files there.

As far as the kick files, for example, being named 1-KdrumL-KdrumL.wav, well I don't know what's up with that. The download I got directly from the link posted here, and it's the version 2 Muldjord Kit2. Exactly what we're told we need. Yet the files are not named like Suleiman's files are named.

In the KdrumL folder, the files are named 1-KdrumL.wav 2-KdrumL.wav, etc, all the way to 25. None of them have the name in there twice, so this is a big mystery to me. Seems like we don't have the same stuff.

Anyway, I repeat.....I appreciate all the time and effort spent on something like this, but for me....never ever ever works as simply as it should.

But, like always, I'll keep reading and waiting and see if someone finds a solution. Thanks, suleiman! You have more patience than I do, that's for sure!
edkilp is offline   Reply With Quote