View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 02:37 PM   #2160
dasombre
Human being with feelings

woooow Ib0, this is looking really promising. As only 2 weeks in on Nebula recently (and blown away by the sound BTW) I'm totally happy that you are working on this new feature
I've also seen that you introduced some kind of "container" for plug-ins which is already a bit similar to what I voiced as an idea a few weeks ago here in this thread: a way to hide or show controls this is already sooo cool. Not sure if you only want to use this "container" thing for eqs or if this will be also usable for other plugs and control. for example a "Comp" or whatever button (userdefinable) which when clicked brings you to a set of parameters and macros by the user. (<- a good way to unclutter busy strips and stay focused on certain things). Maybe a modiefied drag of a strip could optionally bring in the strip as "containered" strip which is shown when we click on the name of the strip after dragging it in like you did with the eq-button in the video). I hope you understand what I mean.

Anyway, so looking forward to this. Thanks a lot MR! Also I'm there when a donate button should appear later on
dasombre is offline   Reply With Quote