Thread: Nitrogen...
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 07:47 AM   #47
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default NitrogenPack 1.10 update...

...is in the stash. Few changes :

- Following hopi suggestion (post #38), I added a normal width layout for the mcp VCA/Group tracks, this, to be able to have all tracks with the same width when the mixer is used as an inspector.
- I also added 'Large' layouts for all tracks in the mixer. They have the same width as the master one.
- Optimized a little the tcp management in order to see with less wide panels, first, the tcp.volume control when there is only one row displayed, and second, to have a more compact view of the tcp panel in other cases.
- Fixed the mcp.senlist display to get rid of the dreaded 0 line which was, in Nitrogen/NitrogenR themes, showing again its ugly head...

@users of the initial version : only the four themes files (.ReaperThemeZip extension) need to be updated.

Feedback welcomed...

EDIT (05:43 PM) : Uploaded again in the stash an 1.11 version. There was a last mistake for which the new 'Normal' width VCA/Group layouts weren't displayed correctly when color fader thumbs were used in NitrogenR/NitrogenRB themes. Sorry for this...

Last edited by cubic13; 05-17-2017 at 08:43 AM. Reason: v 1.11 : fix on a mistake in rtconfig.txt
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote