Thread: Nitrogen...
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 09:36 AM   #52
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default v 1.15 update...

... is in the stash. Bug fixes and added enhancements :

1) Set the mcp_min_height value for Nitrogen to the same as NitrogenB one, as it should have been : the previous value was too low, the result being display glitches when a track icon was set with low mixer heights.
2) Fixed the problematic mcp.env control behavior in NitrogenR for 'default' width layouts with low mixer heights.
3) Got rid of a useless subfolder in Nitrogen/NitrogenB.
4) Aligned vertically the tcp.folder and tcp.foldercomp controls in all themes.
5) Changes in the transport bar :
- Aligned horizontally the trans.automode control with the other ones in all themes.
- Changed the color of the transport buttons in NitrogenB/RB, as it was too much close to the background.
- Reshaped the texts used for the different global envelope control values in all themes : not perfect yet, I admit, but much better than the previous ones, which were close to be unacceptable.
- Added a little more brightness to the trans.rate.fader in all themes.

To the users of previous versions : only the .ReaperThemeZip files need to be updated.

Feedback welcomed, as always. I also would like to know how you, as users, feel with the transport bar as it is now. I was planning to add a more compact one as a layout, in a next update, but maybe it's useless. I don't know...

Last edited by cubic13; 05-21-2017 at 09:48 AM.
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote