View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 11:48 AM   #264
Ulf3000
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokasenna View Post
The first idea is neat; I'll put that on my list of things to try if and when I ever do another update.

The second... I'm not sure I understand. It already sorts them by scale degree, and they're all labelled as to maj/min. Splitting them up that way would leave out suspended chords, as well.
yeah that was worded wrong , i meant in a melody you might wanna go

C D Eb F (cmajor cminor cminor cmajor / I II III IV ) ... or even simpler

III - iii - III - iii

which isnīt possible now unless you switch from minor to major and vice versa all the time in the midi editor and activate "use midi editor scale" in your script options.

maybe it could display all chords for all notes all the time (very big chord board)

and

A) grey out all chords not in the scale (but still clickable nontheless) and

B) color-coding the buttons with their function family aka I ii iii IV V vi vii ... or T sP Dp ... (with red blue green etc. or so ) AND also for the corresponding minor/major i II III iv v VI VII. (discern the two by dark and light colors) or just write the degree in to the respective buttons when holding alt .. something like that

i also found a fault in the reascale files .
... under position 2 theres always a few chords missing prominently the D major and variants in this case

sad to hear you wonīt update anytime soon , maybe i can tinker arouind but its the first time ever using lua .

Last edited by Ulf3000; 06-12-2017 at 11:59 AM.
Ulf3000 is offline   Reply With Quote