View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 07:13 AM   #440
musicbynumbers
Human being with feelings

It could be related to reaper not waiting long enough for one bit of the command and we have wait actions that might help.

Also you can send the reference track directly by disabling master and creating a direct out but that bypasses you arc plug in, you could get around that by having your mixed routed to a track with just the master fx on it which is then routed to a final track which contains the arc, you could then route your reference tracks to the arc track and bypass the master fx. Not ideal but arc like things put a spanner in the process

As for using undo as a toggle function, sws now have a way of creating cycle actions that can toggle between say custom actions with each press which may help you with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by philait View Post
It's entirely possible I'm doing something wrong

I have a Custom Action chain I use during Mix downs to Help reference against commercial tracks Mapped to a Button Press on my control surface.

SWS:Select Master Tack
SWS/S&M: Bypass all FX for Selected Tracks (To disable any 2buss comp/limiters)
SWS/S&M: Unbypass last FX for Selected Tracks (Re-enables ARC Room Correction plugin, always last in chain)
SWS: Select only Track 1
Track: Toggle solo for Selected Tracks

Consolidate undo is checked so I can A-B by Button Press - Undo

I'm sure this used to be 100% reliable but no 90% of the time I just get track 1 select and solo happening.

Oh Yeah latest V4 Beta and SWS
musicbynumbers is offline   Reply With Quote