View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 01:50 AM   #20
eternal
Human being with feelings

Default my probs

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00t View Post
Hi. can you give me some info on your setup? soundcard, ubuntu version and whatnot? also, do you have a midi interface setup with jack?

sorry for responding late, so many things going on...
Hey man. Certainly no need to apologize for replying a day after my post! I don't let any support go by unnoticed!

Anyways, my setup is as follows...

-Vostro 1400 Notebook running UbuntuStudio7.10 (ditched microshaft completely however still hunting for a decent Linux timecode vinyl setup which is kind of depressing, but another story all together!)

-C-Media '3DSound' USB Sound plug (built-in audio refuses to work on my laptop w ubuntu so I use this...way better sound and latency than my ac97 w windows)

-Using newest wine that just came out, w Wineasio 0.72, No Midi enabled...(I can turn the buffers and latency up max and still get same errors)

Should I just assume WineAsio doesn't like my soundcard? I own a maya44usb interface however its not currently in my posession, I have not tried it with this setup yet, but I do really like the portability of makin beats on the go without luggn it around...

thanks!!
eternal is offline   Reply With Quote