Old 07-17-2015, 12:04 AM   #1
Jorgen
Human being with feelings

Default So we've got a release

https://spinnup.com/en/jorgen-sandberg/

You're more then welcome to fool around with the different sites/links - I haven't. The process was pretty straight forward... I hope somebody would buy it - I don't trust this thing just jet... but assume it should work.
Jorgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 10:35 PM   #2
thequietroom

sounds excellent!

Pink crocs... who would have thought that would make a video..
thequietroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:48 AM   #3
Jorgen

Thanks - that was my third "video" on that particular song. I got some message about copyrighted material being used, so I ended up filming my new purple shoes. I think I will put the other ones back up - they were a little more fun.

This is the first digital service of this kind I use. I'll see what it can do... I read the ep-format/4 tracks is coming back strong - nobody's got attention enough to listen to a whole album... that should make the next project, I think.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:39 AM   #4
Jorgen

So I took Izotope Nectar for a test drive. This is the Swedish version, with Nectar on vocals and bass. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtey4nn9vo...50718.wav?dl=0

Comments? I've heard before that the vocals could come forward a bit. And for once I put some room on the bass, just to space out things.

I'm using a new limiter I found in the free-ware thread, can't remember its name right now - it's pretty new, I think... with a smoother sound than Wong's W1... sounds fab, so far.

Morgon, you around? We really should put together an EP. I saw in the paper it's THE new format.

Reapermadness, you around? I may have something you could play on, if you would feel like it... You did good on Syd's song, I'm a bit jealous... My back catalog is pretty immense these days - I don't know what to pick... Sister Moon has great mojo - I must find something similar, or write something new... You interested?

It's magic in the air tonight - or it's the cheap South African wine speaking - does it really matter?

Last edited by Jorgen; 07-18-2015 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-18-2015, 12:58 PM   #5
msundh

Sounds good on headphones, but I think some de-essing is needed
Old 07-18-2015, 01:55 PM   #6
Jorgen

Thanks, msundh, will keep it in mind.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:25 AM   #7
morgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgen View Post

Morgon, you around? We really should put together an EP. I saw in the paper it's THE new format.

Reapermadness, you around? I may have something you could play on, if you would feel like it... You did good on Syd's song, I'm a bit jealous... My back catalog is pretty immense these days - I don't know what to pick... Sister Moon has great mojo -
Yo, Jorgen, I've meant to post some of that optional gtr trk bytes for Sister Moon, will do so soon. The bit later on could be way back in the mix and still have good effect prolly but like I say, theres nothing riding on the decision to use/not use any of it afaic. Its fine as is.

EP? Sure, Im in, once something [song] is in the rotation here it seems to get done one way or another. Thats the thing with me, I kinda lose the plot sometimes with whats been said etc but if I got a song in the Reaper Media folder then I definitely work on it. Sometimes I'm still using the orig version file when the songs moved on quite a bit, thats bc I just use this phone usually, but whichever songs you choose post em up whenever youre ready and I'll put em in the loop, they'll get plenty of attention; the time I take is not work effort based so much as feeling theres improvements to be made, but you know all that, cheers.
morgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 07:17 AM   #8
Jondis68

Very cool! Has a real David Bowie feel for me! Keep it up man! :-)

/edit maybe Ziggy Stardust feel would be more accurate.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:53 PM   #9
Jorgen

Thanks, man. Good to hear.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:00 PM   #10
Garrick

Very cool my good man

love the vid
Garrick is offline   Reply With Quote