Old 10-26-2015, 11:25 PM   #1
stonephar0
Human being with feelings

Default why won't my midi drum tracks stay in time?

I'm new to reaper, my buddy is a full member and he preaches to me about how awesome this program is. I like a lot of what I'm seeing, but I've been a sonar hack since 08. But even still, keys have never been my bag until I will started writing drops and cues for TV.my hard drive crashed and my sonar disc is Mia. In short, desperate times got me into reaper. I don't have much knowledge on midi but to make drums happen anytime, its kinda cool. This is where my problem lies. I tracked guitar and bass to a click, hen pecked out the kick and snare parts. Pretty sure there's a better way to build the drums but I'm new to midi. Anyway, I've spent all afternoon building the drums, and I'm chasing my tail, I listen to it, awesome, hit save and say open up the kick because I hear something, make a change and everything is out of time.....again. I'm missing something here, can you lock the code and it not change everything. I'm ready to start locking it in with a hammer. Teach an old dog new Trix
Thanks for listening. Frickin gods of midi ignored my plea.
stonephar0 is offline   Reply With Quote