Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Pre-Release Discussion

Old 02-05-2016, 05:05 AM   #41
nicholas
Scribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by urednik View Post
All true what you wrote. I am also not in Justins flesh in order to understand everything going around here, but it is my point of view and it was Breeders, ED's etc - namely that many things are started as half-assed new features, meanwhile "non-relevant" bug reports or FR by some major contributors here do not get even a yes/no/maybe response.
This results in loads of unnecessary forum posts which Justin of course has to read himself through every time. So I just say that it would be better for him to just give some elementary input (a maybe would also do - so he don't need to promise). And if the bug is double reported from different points of view he could just copy paste his answer or lock the thread or sth. It would save him some time!

Now the party could be really going on
I rest my spamming case.
I am told I have the patience of a saint, but ... IMHO this is simply not an appropriate post to THIS thread.

Please, please take your gripes elsewhere ... this thread is (supposed to be) about testing new features of pre releases.

Please. Pretty please.
nicholas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:40 PM   #42
urednik
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
I am told I have the patience of a saint, but ... IMHO this is simply not an appropriate post to THIS thread.

Please, please take your gripes elsewhere ... this thread is (supposed to be) about testing new features of pre releases.

Please. Pretty please.
Honestly? Surely you are telling this ALSO to other people who do not even get that they are offtopic ...
W10 (64) Lenovo E540 - SSD; Lenovo B590; W7 (32), Compaq 610 (2.1Ghz core 2 duo, L2 cache, 2GB RAM); DPA 4018, Schoeps MK2, Schoeps MTSC 64, Neumann mk184, AEA Ribbon 88mk, AKG SolidTUBE; Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, recording merely live acoustic music.
urednik is offline   Reply With Quote