Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 04-26-2017, 05:06 PM   #1
woodman
Human being with feelings

Default Fathom VSTi not showing up in Reaper 64 plugin list

I'm trying to run the free 64 bit version of the new Fathom synth (see http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewto...p?f=1&t=482501) but the synth does not show up in the plug list along with my other synth plugins.

I took a look in 'reaper-vstplugins64.ini' and notice the following malformed entry for Fathom:

'FathomMono.dll=00492E9C6ABCD201'

My system is Windows 10 64 bit and Reaper 5.40 64 bit. The plugin developer tested with Reaper on Widows 7 Pro where it was working.

I am wondering if anyone on this forum might have any insight as to what might be happening.
woodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 07:13 PM   #2
woodman
Human being with feelings

Default Issue resolved

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodman View Post
I'm trying to run the free 64 bit version of the new Fathom synth (see http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewto...p?f=1&t=482501) but the synth does not show up in the plug list along with my other synth plugins.

I took a look in 'reaper-vstplugins64.ini' and notice the following malformed entry for Fathom:

'FathomMono.dll=00492E9C6ABCD201'

My system is Windows 10 64 bit and Reaper 5.40 64 bit. The plugin developer tested with Reaper on Widows 7 Pro where it was working.

I am wondering if anyone on this forum might have any insight as to what might be happening.
Replying to my own post here. The issue was resolved by installing the MSVC 2012 redistributable.
woodman is offline   Reply With Quote