Old 12-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #1
jacobestes
Human being with feelings

Default Speaker cabinet from Lamar Warren

I received a speaker cabinet today from Lamar Warren, who builds them to order. The speaker is on the way, but I wanted to go ahead and start a thread now about my review. I haven't seen a lot of people talking about his stuff, but I think we should be.

The craftsmanship is great. Everything is clean and tight. The seams are hidden underneath and by the metal corners. It looks as good as the one you would show a potential customer.

It is also exactly as I requested and as described. It is light and sturdy, and it arrived when he said it would.

So far, a really great experience. I'll post pictures soon and talk about the sound when the speaker gets here.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:23 AM   #2
Tommy V

Is there a direct website or other referencing site you can post here which will give us an idea of what Larmar Warren's cabinets have to offer over other handcrafted cabs ?
Old 12-04-2014, 12:35 AM   #3
edkilp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy V View Post
Is there a direct website or other referencing site you can post here which will give us an idea of what Larmar Warren's cabinets have to offer over other handcrafted cabs ?
http://www.speakercab.com/
edkilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:20 PM   #4
jacobestes

I just didn't want it to look like an ad. I think people can tell that I've been on the forums a little while, so they know I didn't just sign up and write an ad about his product.

The speaker arrived today, but I'm at work all day until early next week so I don't think I'll get to play with it for a little while.