Old 05-09-2015, 10:10 AM   #1
clynos
Human being with feelings

Default 5x faster multiple midi editiing

Excuse the sensational title. I was going to write 10x but toned it down..

In regards to multiple midi editing. You can double click on a note to make its track active.

I think it should also be possible with just one click. Whenever you click a note, resize it, or move it - that note's track should get activated and editable right away. I really think it would speed up the composing part quite a bit.

Usualy when i edit a note, I want to continue composing for that instrument, and its quite annoying having to double click, or select it from the track list.

Thanks
clynos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 10:25 AM   #2
foxAsteria

what about the media lane? single click there too. i think single click in the piano roll to change item would probably be nice though, except you might not save much time since you will probably activate items you don't want to pretty frequently.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:51 AM   #3
clynos

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxAsteria View Post
what about the media lane? single click there too. i think single click in the piano roll to change item would probably be nice though, except you might not save much time since you will probably activate items you don't want to pretty frequently.
The media lane would be the same problem as track lane - it removes your eyes from the notes (and your compositional thoughts), and it can take a while to find the right track.

Yeah it might not be right for some, but it could be an option you can enable.
clynos is offline   Reply With Quote