Old 11-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
Sound asleep
Human being with feelings

Default icons

I have been steadily building more icons in the traditional style as i go. I kind of hate doing that because of time factor. so i was wondering whether there was a place where other people were doing that i could browse and maybe choose icons they have done.

I'm not interested in having full color icons, or special icons of whatever sort, just like the stock ones, but more variety, for example Cellos is one i would like to have right now.

a cello unfortunately is a little involved to build. but i may end up making one.

idk, i would really like to share what i've done and browse things others have made in the stock style.

not looking for a bazillion different guitars or anything like that. just more variety of classes of things.

for example, i use one mic for vocals, and then i use multiple mics for backup vocals. i have a mic and guitar for mic'd guitar and just guitar for pickup one, and guitar in folder for folder of guitars.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
gibi25

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10891235/FOR..._Icon_Pack.rar

a lot of icons there.
gibi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #3
Sound asleep

thx there were a few new ones in classic reaper folder, but most of those were colored things.

me, i'm looking to expand on classic icon styles. right now my actual quest is a cello. a double bass would be cool too.