Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 08-27-2016, 05:55 AM   #1
teled
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper finds vst but does not add..

So I purchased Sonarwork's Reference 3. I installed the 64 bit version (I have 64 bit Reaper and all my plugins are too). Reaper wouldn't find the plugin at first and I had to clear cache and rescan. It showed up and I thought that was it but after restarting it only loaded offline. I re cleared cache and scanned but nothing.. I have since reinstalled the sonarworks software and Reaper to no avail. More frustrating is the fact that the plugin shows up in my "reaper-vstplugins64.ini" file. If I delete it, Reaper creates a new one with "reference 3" listed but it still doesn't show in my fx list.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes, I have the plugin in a folder that is being scanned by reaper, seperate to 32 bit plugins.

Cheers

UPDATE:
I can get the plugin to show by completely deleting the Reaper files under App Data - Roaming etc. Reaper finds the plugin, it will even open and work but as soon as I shut Reaper, the next time I get "plugin could not be loaded". If I recache/scan it won't find it until I delete everything. So fustrating.

Last edited by teled; 08-27-2016 at 08:44 AM.
teled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 09:45 AM   #2
X-Tech
Human being with feelings

Same problem here.
Anyway this is plugin itself cause this is not work in other daws too...

Last edited by X-Tech; 03-04-2017 at 10:17 AM.
X-Tech is offline   Reply With Quote