Old 12-21-2014, 01:13 AM   #441
SmajjL
Human being with feelings

*me erases all my previous list of thoughts i was going to wish for and simply.. softening my voice..and say..*
all i wanna say is please.. .. KICK SOME *blip!*ASS!! Cockos! wohwohwoh!! *Blip!* yeah *censored*

Last edited by SmajjL; 12-21-2014 at 02:00 AM. Reason: ahh, thats better :)
SmajjL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:10 AM   #442
X-Raym

@ProfRhino
I am serious, definitely ! If we talk about Reaper 5, we talk about new era !
It would be the occasion to solves a lot of problems :
and it would allow more fun :
  • quickly change color scheme of any theme
  • retina display
  • more customization options
It is just suggestions, but I strongly advice you to take a loot at some modern vector GUI we talk in the thread (linked above) : good vector based UI... are good

If you want to see few dozens more 'useful' feature request, I invite you to click on the link on my signature, and read about all these ideas. And to vote if you like it

Last edited by X-Raym; 12-28-2014 at 09:20 AM.
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 11:52 AM   #443
johnatuna

Default Drumming mapper

One like Fruity Loops. Or does Reaper have one now that I have not found?
johnatuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 02:06 PM   #444
foxAsteria

yes, vector-based, drag and drop ui would be the tits. WALTER ain't for musicians...
Old 01-06-2015, 04:44 PM   #445
humbo

I use Samplitude Pro X, Logic (steer clear of Logic Pro X, I've got it, buggy as hell), and Slo... Oops I meant Protools as well as Reaper. What I would like to see requires time and attention on the development side, so I would't expect this immediately:
More work done with object editing functions. This is Samplitude territory, and they are second to none. It would open a whole new world of possibilities for Reaper.
Another advancement would be swipe editing in the take folder, something that Logic uses in there comp editor, and is possibly the one uniquely powerful feature that they can boast of. ( I'm actually very quick, editing in reaper, but I do find myself having to pause when I move to either Samplitude or Reaper after working with Logic).
humbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 05:58 PM   #446
death

Default Wishlist

One of the things I can't help noticing looking down this list is how many things people are requesting that already exist. Reminds me that this is a proper ol' rabbit hole of a DAW we all call home, and there are always new quirks and hidden depths to discover.

I agree with the sentiment that I don't particularly want the devs to focus on lots of bells, whistles and 'suites' of instruments etc. I use reaper as the skeleton (ha) at the heart of my production world, and I load a bunch of good quality plugins in to do all those jobs. That's the delight of it. It's a lightweight, super affordable, super efficient and super customisable program. Long may it remain so.

So, all the things I would like are basic functionality things. I add my list to the assembled company, secretly hoping that all these things are actually already there and someone will tell me that I've missed them!

External controller support: Many Daws now give the option to connect external controllers and send data to and from the Daw. Reaper only does this for certain specific surfaces (ones that support OSC). I own a lot of good hardware, which I use with Ableton and also, to some extent, with Reaper, but in reaper everything is one way, as none of these are preconfigured OSC devices. People have told me that you can set up your own midi to osc protocols so this isn't really a missing feature. I've done quite a lot of poking around, and I can't really find any useful or clear OSC information on the web, let alone in reaperworld. I also feel like it doesn't need to be that hard, especially given the excellent actions setup in reaper. Just some feedback options in there would do for me, especially as I don't really want to have to run a third party piece of interpreting software to make all my midi devices talk nicely in OSC...

The ability to control ALL fx with hardware: at the moment, you can't assign or control parameters in input or take fx. This is pretty annoying, especially when you have all your effects mapped to a controller and are used to being able to operate your plugs like they are hardware, but then you set up an input fx chain and realise that you can't, say, map the gain control to a knob on your hardware, but are obliged to pop the input fx window and get busy with the mouse every time you want to make a change. Real downer on the recording workflow.

Take fx is a similar deal. I like using them sort of in lieu of destructive editing. bang on the fx you want, then print the whole thing off to a new take. Brilliant workflow, but a bit of a downer when you have to suddenly do all your editing by mouse. Given the focus specific default controller mappings in reaper, why shouldn't fx in the input and take fx chains respond just the same as the ones in the mixer?

I'm sure I'd like some of the other things folks have said, but really, for me, the bigger leaps forwards are the ones that allow me to use my mouse less.
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 07:33 PM   #447
schwa
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by death View Post
Given the focus specific default controller mappings in reaper, why shouldn't fx in the input and take fx chains respond just the same as the ones in the mixer?
Input FX and take FX do respond to controller mappings that have already been created and saved as default, for that specific FX -- I just tested this. Do you have a specific situation where this is not working?

-- note, if you create a default controller mapping for an FX, that default won't automatically apply to other instances of the same FX that are already open. But it will apply to newly created instances, regardless of whether on takes, monitor FX, etc.

Last edited by schwa; 01-06-2015 at 07:44 PM.
schwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:19 PM   #448
Sound asleep

My biggest wish for reaper 5 by far, and I'm not confident it will happen, (aside from project backup number limit) is for better envelope behaviour, my god, please better envelope behaviour.

Envelopes are crazy powerful, but I find myself trying to use any possible workarounds just to avoid them, because they are such a pain to work with.

I can't even copy paste points. It gives me "no envelope selected" well how do I select an envelope then? Then what If I want to copy an item, and take the envelope with me? This creates all sorts of problems.

There are a number of ways to make this easier, and I would love any of them. Just please oh please reaper gods, give us the full power of envelopes.

Found a solution for paste, maybe it was my action somehow, but going into menu editor and adding paste to the menu, which for some reason isn't already there, did the trick.

But there are so many things with envelopes that get me to pull my hair out. And yet there is so much stuff you can do with them. It's a dream of mine to be excited to use envelopes rather than avoid them like the plague.

Last edited by Sound asleep; 01-06-2015 at 08:24 PM.
Sound asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:33 PM   #449
ProfRhino

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbo View Post
I use Samplitude Pro X, Logic (steer clear of Logic Pro X, I've got it, buggy as hell), and Slo... Oops I meant Protools as well as Reaper. What I would like to see requires time and attention on the development side, so I would't expect this immediately:
More work done with object editing functions. This is Samplitude territory, and they are second to none. It would open a whole new world of possibilities for Reaper.
Another advancement would be swipe editing in the take folder, something that Logic uses in there comp editor, and is possibly the one uniquely powerful feature that they can boast of. ( I'm actually very quick, editing in reaper, but I do find myself having to pause when I move to either Samplitude or Reaper after working with Logic).
Exactly the kind of functionality that would make a real difference for Reaper.
I have my own list of much needed improvements coming from a similar angle here http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=152424 , and I fully sympathize with yours.
Rhino
ProfRhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 11:58 PM   #450
ProfRhino

Quote:
Originally Posted by death View Post
So, all the things I would like are basic functionality things. I add my list to the assembled company, secretly hoping that all these things are actually already there and someone will tell me that I've missed them!
External controller support: Many Daws now give the option to connect external controllers and send data to and from the Daw. Reaper only does this for certain specific surfaces (ones that support OSC). I own a lot of good hardware, which I use with Ableton and also, to some extent, with Reaper, but in reaper everything is one way, as none of these are preconfigured OSC devices. People have told me that you can set up your own midi to osc protocols so this isn't really a missing feature. I've done quite a lot of poking around, and I can't really find any useful or clear OSC information on the web, let alone in reaperworld. I also feel like it doesn't need to be that hard, especially given the excellent actions setup in reaper. Just some feedback options in there would do for me, especially as I don't really want to have to run a third party piece of interpreting software to make all my midi devices talk nicely in OSC...
Unfortunately I don't think you missed anything here.
I waded through tons of threads with little to no useable content, until a friendly colleague hooked me up with a "proof of concept" - granted, it worked, kinda, but not integrated with Reaper's controller mapping in any way - interesting, thanks, but fully useless in the real world.
APIs are no substitute for missing functionality, elegant consolidated workflow and consequent bugfixing.
These things require many hours of concentrated, coordinated hard work, this is the job of a paid core team, way too much to expect from fellow users doing it for fun. Their contributions are incredibly valuable as is, highly appreciated, but to implement deep features like this is beyond their capabilities.
ymmv,
Rhino
ProfRhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:28 AM   #451
McKay

A high quality Rea algoverb and a better set of names/listing for the JS plugins, maybe even a low-key GUI. Something very simple but a little more intuitive.
McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #452
innuendo

I have this impression that Reaper in its current shape contains some features that have been in fact long since abandoned. Some have never been really finished to a useable degree, some probably suffer compatibility regressions with newer Reaper versions. Examples are Reamote and some JS plugins that simply don't work (at least they didn't last time I tried). So my request for v5 would be to deprecate them in order to prevent user frustration... No offense meant whatsoever, just pragmatic thinking.
I opened a thread for this (link follows), but nobody seems interested to chime in, which makes me wonder if it's all in my fantasy? Or people just don't want to touch this can of worms?
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=153195
innuendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:02 PM   #453
humbo

Default Thanks ProfRhino

Thanks man. Someone who understands.
humbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:06 PM   #454
Sound asleep

Ability to set render tags, so that author name etc, can be chosen to be written in by default on every render.

Maybe there is somewhere reaper could insert itself by default as well, thereby potentially offering free advertisement. Like "publisher" or "encoded by". I'm down with having "powered by reaper" or whatever appearing in every render I make. It might not get the most views, but the feature would be great regardless.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:29 AM   #455
death

Thanks Schwa. You are, unsurprisingly, correct. Focus specific mappings do transfer to take and input fx, which is great. Not quite sure why it wasn't working for me before...

That said, it would be great to be able to hard map input fx controls to hardware. I quite often have one channel set up for recording, if i am working alone assembling a track, so that i don't have to keep setting up the record options on new tracks. Much simpler to just have one recording channel and then just shift the recorded audio over to other channels set up for mixing.

In that context, I often have gain and other utility plugins on my input fx for that channel, and would like to be able to tweak them quickly when I record a different source. So, a bank of knobs that are dedicated to the controls on those input fx plugins would be very useful, but it isn't possible as you can't map parameters from within the input fx, only generically from a channel insert fx.

Agreed Mr Rhino. That's kind of my point, I think.

One really (I think) Simple solution to this would be a set of actions that work thusly: There is currently an action to 'adjust volume on selected track'. How about 'Adjust volume on selected track +1', 'Adjust volume on selected track +2', etc. You could map a bank of, say, 8 faders to the first eight of these, and then they would map to whichever track you selected and the 7 that followed it.
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:10 AM   #456
Farkle

Hi, all!

I am just adding to the request list, I'm pretty sure this has been requested before, but I would love this single functionality to be implemented.

Allow for control of Track Volume, Track Pan, etc. from a hardware controller (i.e., Novation Zero), in 64 bit Reaper.

There's a plugin for 32 bit, but it doesn't work in 64. Basically, emulate how Studio One does it (or a variation thereof).

I want to click the volume fader, wiggle it, click "Learn external controller", then wiggle my hardware fader, and have it be connected. Same with Panpot.

I"m really hopeful that can be implemented in Reaper 5. It's a no brainer for me for mixing, as I can use my hardware controller the way I want to... as an outboard mixing controller.

Thanks, all!

Mike
Farkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 04:11 PM   #457
pitchnote

1. flexible Control Room Mixers (like Cubase) -> example in attachments
2. Drum maps for MIDI editing (not bars but just hitpoints as edit mode)

Will add more when I think of features
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cuabse410controlroom_l.jpg (51.4 KB, 386 views)
pitchnote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:25 AM   #458
timboid

Post-fader inserts, at least on the master track, please!
Right now master fader is useless if any kind of limiter/dither plugin is on the master. I have to create a pre-master track where everything goes before the master fader, and the TouchDAW which I use as controller has a dedicated fader for master which I cannot use...
timboid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 01:48 PM   #459
foxAsteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by timboid View Post
Post-fader inserts, at least on the master track, please!
Right now master fader is useless if any kind of limiter/dither plugin is on the master. I have to create a pre-master track where everything goes before the master fader, and the TouchDAW which I use as controller has a dedicated fader for master which I cannot use...
just use folders dude.
Old 02-24-2015, 01:57 PM   #460
timboid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooFox View Post
just use folders dude.
It is a workaround. And it still will not allow me to use master fader for volume rides.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:00 PM   #461
foxAsteria

Quote:
It is a workaround. And it still will not allow me to use master fader for volume rides.
sure, but the possibility for workarounds is what makes Reaper awesome. what about putting everything in a folder and then reverse linking the master fader and the folder fader? wouldn't that do same thing as using the master fader to drive a post-fader limiter input? if you don't know how to do that read about track grouping.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:47 PM   #462
nixerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
1. Area Selection
2. Better automation
3. MIDI
4. MIDI
9. MIDI
10. MIDI

*raises glass* HERE HERE!!!!
nixerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 10:17 PM   #463
timboid

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooFox View Post
sure, but the possibility for workarounds is what makes Reaper awesome. what about putting everything in a folder and then reverse linking the master fader and the folder fader? wouldn't that do same thing as using the master fader to drive a post-fader limiter input? if you don't know how to do that read about track grouping.
But if I do it this way, I still won't be able to automate as grouped faders don't read each others automation... Hmm, in 5 I would probably be able to create a VCA-master from master fader, which should work theoretically.
But isn't it just better to have a post-fader insert?
Old 02-24-2015, 11:01 PM   #464
foxAsteria

Quote:
But isn't it just better to have a post-fader insert?
sure, but ultimately it's better to get work done, rather than waiting for things that might never happen, eh? I guess you wouldn't be able to draw your automation with the mouse, but if you use global automation during playback or set both tracks to write, moving one fader will make envelopes for both.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:18 AM   #465
Vinicius Marques

I only wish I could do exclusive solo with one click on a track's solo button... only!
Vinicius Marques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 12:49 PM   #466
Besmirched Tea

Default Effects on Waveform view

This may seem like a pretty tall order, and definitely let me know if this already exists and I just don't know it.

One of my very favorite things in Reaper is the TRM automation for pre-effect volume.
As you move the automation curve around, the track waveform actually changes size to reflect the changes you make, in real time without having to manually render to see the effect of the volume change you made on the visible waveform, so you know whether you're adding or subtracting exactly the right amount.

My request is for a set of effects that work with Reaper in this same way, possibly entirely thru the TRM automation curves, if necessary.

Like a REAcomp type compressor, but as you alter threshold or ratio or attack time, you see the effect on the waveform as you're doing it. Or an EQ that as you, say, raise a band or shelf for a part of a song, you see the waveform get bigger, etc.

Mainly mastering effects, which would make Reaper an even more super mastering program, since you can get the waveform just the way you want it at each stage of the effect chain before applying the next effect, and can see the outcome of effects combinations, L/R balance, etc. (or would it ruin music by making it too perfect?)

Other effects would be cool too, like a delay that lets you see the echoes on the waveform so you can judge their size and timing in relation to the rest of the track.

Even if Reaper had to take a second to render the change like the calculating peaks time, because a certain effect's algorithm was so complex, or if you applied an effect to a large folder or the master channel, etc, it would still be totally worth it.

~UNLESS~

You guys are super geniuses and not just regular geniuses, then you could find some way to do it with any VST, and then be able to toggle the view between the unaffected waveform and the effected waveform say, on the right click track/item menu?

There's your version five idea.

Reaper is awesome!
Thanks!
Besmirched Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:37 PM   #467
Fergler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besmirched Tea View Post
Like a REAcomp type compressor, but as you alter threshold or ratio or attack time, you see the effect on the waveform as you're doing it. Or an EQ that as you, say, raise a band or shelf for a part of a song, you see the waveform get bigger, etc.
There is something to be said for the propietary format of Pro Tools plugins because this is part of their construction - compressor send gain reduction info to the track meter and I believe even sum together if you are using multiple. Was hoping for stuff like this when VST3 came about but instead they added a bunch of useless stuff like sidechain... when all the DAWs had their own sidechain methods already. *derp*
Fergler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 08:25 PM   #468
foxAsteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinicius Marques View Post
I only wish I could do exclusive solo with one click on a track's solo button... only!
try using sws console command "A" instead. or the option "track: automatic record-arm when selected" is handy as well.

Last edited by foxAsteria; 03-09-2015 at 08:50 AM.
foxAsteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:55 AM   #469
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Besmirched Tea View Post
This may seem like a pretty tall order, and definitely let me know if this already exists and I just don't know it.

One of my very favorite things in Reaper is the TRM automation for pre-effect volume.
As you move the automation curve around, the track waveform actually changes size to reflect the changes you make, in real time without having to manually render to see the effect of the volume change you made on the visible waveform, so you know whether you're adding or subtracting exactly the right amount.

My request is for a set of effects that work with Reaper in this same way, possibly entirely thru the TRM automation curves, if necessary.

Mainly mastering effects, which would make Reaper an even more super mastering program, since you can get the waveform just the way you want it at each stage of the effect chain before applying the next effect, and can see the outcome of effects combinations, L/R balance, etc. (or would it ruin music by making it too perfect?)

Other effects would be cool too, like a delay that lets you see the echoes on the waveform so you can judge their size and timing in relation to the rest of the track.

Even if Reaper had to take a second to render the change like the calculating peaks time, because a certain effect's algorithm was so complex, or if you applied an effect to a large folder or the master channel, etc, it would still be totally worth it.

~UNLESS~

You guys are super geniuses and not just regular geniuses, then you could find some way to do it with any VST, and then be able to toggle the view between the unaffected waveform and the effected waveform say, on the right click track/item menu?

There's your version five idea.

Reaper is awesome!
Thanks!
+1!! - Agree this would be great, as I do my processes like this within an Audio Editor and keep looking at the updated waveform in real time
buckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 08:16 AM   #470
dcocharro

I have seen amazing suggestions here.
I would had another one to the list:
-OMF support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gembez View Post
Since I'm pretty sure we'll see some signs of v5 this year (either beta or final)
here's my top 10 Reaper 5 wish list:

1. ARA (for Melodyne of course)
2. VST3/Vocalign Support (or a Vocalign-like feature)
3. PiP (ala Studio One Mastering feature)
4. Bug-free Pitch Envelopes (you know, the clicks)
5. Proper Comping (the full state of an item should be saved/recalled)
6. Normalize on Render option
7. Relative backup, reapeaks, render, etc. directories... Come on!
8. Folder Track Editing (Edit directly on the Folder Track, with a waveform preview for all tracks in the folder)
9. Full native DDP support
10.EBU R128 Functions

Honarary mentions: Edit Groups (Not a priority, it can be done with macros), Area Selection, VCAs,
improved Quantize, more comprehensive Auto-Save, Split Arrangement View

What's your top 10?
dcocharro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 11:56 AM   #471
vitalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcocharro View Post
I have seen amazing suggestions here.
I would had another one to the list:
-OMF support
It never will be in Reaper. Nobody need it. You can use AATranslator for this file format. You can use PT for it.
vitalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 05:18 AM   #472

It would be useful to print the right value of panning and mix vst, just like volume.

Last edited by 111; 06-20-2015 at 11:16 AM.
111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:45 PM   #473
nomad2323

Default ADM

Asio Direct Monitoring ???
nomad2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 05:01 AM   #474
antiClick

Though the years Reaper is becoming an almost perfect software for audio record/editing. Congrats to the developers

But I still miss (in order of preference):

- Group Edits (when many tracks are recorded at the same time, the new items could be automatically grouped).

- This very old envelope bug: http://forum.cockos.com/project.php?issueid=4147

- An option for the folders to trim the nested sends

- Postfader inserts

- Prefader metering

- ReaInsert gets buggy when many instances are used

- Solo Bus for live use (some of you call it Control Room bus)

- Incorporate the Klinke extension for MCU controllers, and fix its bugs

- OMF/AAF/XML support

Please no more themes (:

Last edited by antiClick; 07-08-2015 at 11:26 PM.
antiClick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:43 AM   #475
DJLuke

Default fixed slot for insert fx

I'd appreciate to have fixed insert slots, e.g for limiter, analyzer. It's a little annoying to always change the order when inserting a new fx.

++++++1
DJLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:46 AM   #476
vanhaze

Yes Oh Yes Oh Yes please !
vanhaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 01:28 AM   #477
rootberg

- Better midi editing (removing a simple damping pedal at a point turns into a complicated mouse accuracy exercise for example.).

- Intuitive automation editing, with curves and LFOs (wihout 'generate lfo' using SWS / S&M extension).

- Step sequencer mode in track lanes, with swing templates.

- Less customization. (To touch on a previous point, why is there a SWS / S&M extension at all? Seems like customization gone mental. "Add this separate but official extension to get a standard feature".)
rootberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 03:26 PM   #478
Nystagmus

Default Reaper is already pretty much complete and great

1) Track input level faders "on top of"/within the track layouts instead of hidden or subgrouped...for easy access.

2) Continued support/debugging of Wine support for us Linux users. So far so good/excellent! Right now the only bugs I have are cosmetic truncated text display bugs.

3) An option to set track MIDI Input Quantize settings to a default template for all new tracks. (So I don't have to right-click every single time I add a track)... maybe make track groups inherit the parent track's MIDI Input Quantize settings?

That's it!

I consider Reaper a finished product!!!!!!!
Instead of feature creep like Sonar's, just keep it stable amongst the modern operating systems.

Thanks so much Reaper develeopers/tech supporters.
Nystagmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:51 AM   #479
me2beats

(sorry for my English)

1. Mixer:

empty slots ewerywhere in mixer (optional)
- we don't need to add an fx and move it up every time
- we can save a track template with a plugin in any slot

actions: "add fx in the first empty slot" and similar, "hide empty stots", "delete empty slots" etc

variable width of fx slots
actions for changing fx slots width

2. Сustomize menu/toolbars

add a button: run action

more menus for customizing (for example fx window)

3. Media Explorer

remove files in Media Explorer

always copying files when dragging out the project (optional)

4. Rendering:

pushing "Add to render queue" button doesn't close "render to file" window (optional)

queued renders: double mouse click opens render settings of selected render

customize wildcards

5. Action list:

remember filter requests (recent requests)

remember sort settings (by description, by shortcut etc)

"explode into individual actions" button, like in CAE

"mute selected actions" button

combine actions list and mouse modifiers

mouse modifiers: Left/Mid/Right click/drag for every context
customize contexts

6. Others:

actions for ajusting stretch markers

actions work with active FX windows

magic lasso for selecting notes and items

mouse wheel for every action

more random actions

copy-paste notes actions

Last edited by me2beats; 08-05-2015 at 12:01 PM.
me2beats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 01:15 PM   #480
X-Raym

@me2beats
There is good idea :P

That said, some of these can be answered by script.

Voilà :P
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote