Old 03-25-2017, 09:38 AM   #2641
Arthur McArthur
Human being with feelings

Best wishes Leon, I hope everything works out for you.
Arthur McArthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #2642
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
yay!
"portable" sounds highly helpful!!

EDIT:
sometimes mouse wheel stops the working here, seems Subset List is the reason..
needs to close & re open the stripper window to start to work again.
(nothing urgent!)

Hmmm... odd. I've tried to repeat this here - but it works fine for me...

Will need to test some more...
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:35 PM   #2643
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur McArthur View Post
Best wishes Leon, I hope everything works out for you.
Thanks Arthur. Back beavering away when I have spare time.

Currently added shareable strip files (saves graphics/controls with the strip to be imported into Strippers on other machines).

Will release when next thing is finished...

Currently working on control gauges (Hopefully will make RJ raise a smile).
A few more days to get this working and integrated...
Old 03-25-2017, 01:12 PM   #2644
RJHollins

I feel a SMILE coming on
RJHollins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 04:09 PM   #2645
Vincent Sermonne
Petit manitou

hello Leon, do you think that the script can be work finely with megababy ? select by multiple buttons the patterns choice, can have the parameters of modulations by the graphic... It would be very interresting to work with Megababy and Reasamplomatic and the LBX stripper for make a good groove box like the great iOS app LM1.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:50 PM   #2646
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Sermonne View Post
hello Leon, do you think that the script can be work finely with megababy ? select by multiple buttons the patterns choice, can have the parameters of modulations by the graphic... It would be very interresting to work with Megababy and Reasamplomatic and the LBX stripper for make a good groove box like the great iOS app LM1.
Hi Vincent,

Have you tried it? It seems to expose plenty of parameters - obviously not the grid as that would be hundreds of params, but pattern and many others seem to be there, so I don't see why it shouldn't work well with Stripper.

If you want separate buttons to select the pattern - I've successfully done this using a cycle control for each button. Choose a single frame button control image, and give each button 1 single state - set to the pattern number. Then you can click on each button to select that pattern. Perhaps add a knob control also - and use it as the selected pattern display.

Last edited by lb0; 03-25-2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:47 PM   #2647
Vincent Sermonne
Petit manitou

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to enjoy the best of LBX stripper, Reasamplomatic and Megababy. The grid of notes is not necessary in the script, although that would be great. I try to create a button per pattern. And I would like find a way for have an simple graphic automation by sample and by step... it seems impossible to have by step
Old 03-25-2017, 06:44 PM   #2648
timbralzoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Sermonne View Post
ahh!
sounds like similar to my a few months back dream
i was looking for to create kind a Sequencer/Fx Matrix.. thingy.
but was looking for also the "Note" parts exposed,
i would be happy even with one single note to multiply fxs (16 instances or more) to achieve it...
the plan was handle everything in one window, Stripper and snapshots!
(i found a little confusing switching between two window so the sequencer mega baby and stripper in my case...anyway)

but bah!...

also i believe your drum machine version would great in this "one window" scenario.

lets see what we can find in time.
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:17 AM   #2649
RJHollins

Hi GANG ... quick question please.

When designing KNOBs [KnobMan]

What is the MAX number of Frames ? 127 ? or 128 ?

2. Need to make some graphic 'Boxes' to frame [enclose] different elements. Basically looking for an adjustable Rectangle that is NOT filled. How/What to use to make them ?

2b. We have LINES. Is there any way to have Diagonal Lines? Maybe rotate-able ? [think SSL GUI line separators]

3. lb0 .. Do we have any way to make a 'Master Switch' ? What I'm looking to do is assign multiple parameters from several plugins that can be switched 'globally'. They are the same function for sure. [Example: I have 10 BYPASS buttons already laid out to each VST. What I'd like to do is also assign all 10 of those switches to a single Master switch, thereby controlling all 10 as a single switch function.

Thanks Guys !
Old 03-29-2017, 03:08 AM   #2650
dasombre

RJ, for 3) you can copy the controls (from different tracks) you want to control/have together into one page and then assign them all to a macro. There are no global parameters/pages yet but this comes very very close and does exactly what you want I guess
dasombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:22 AM   #2651
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
Hi GANG ... quick question please.

When designing KNOBs [KnobMan]

What is the MAX number of Frames ? 127 ? or 128 ?

2. Need to make some graphic 'Boxes' to frame [enclose] different elements. Basically looking for an adjustable Rectangle that is NOT filled. How/What to use to make them ?

2b. We have LINES. Is there any way to have Diagonal Lines? Maybe rotate-able ? [think SSL GUI line separators]

3. lb0 .. Do we have any way to make a 'Master Switch' ? What I'm looking to do is assign multiple parameters from several plugins that can be switched 'globally'. They are the same function for sure. [Example: I have 10 BYPASS buttons already laid out to each VST. What I'd like to do is also assign all 10 of those switches to a single Master switch, thereby controlling all 10 as a single switch function.

Thanks Guys !
Hi RJ,

Dasombre is right - macro control will do what you want for the switches - I've tested this recently.

As far as knobs go - I don't think there is any maximum (at least in JKnobman which I use). Just make sure your lbx .knb file states the correct number of frames for the control.

At the moment you cannot rotate graphics. And diagonal lines can only be created as an image - so the angle will be fixed.

It might be possible for me to allow for rotating a background image (I know you can easily blit an image and specify its rotation - but I'm not sure how well this would integrate into Stripper with regards to affecting the coordinates etc. Will have to think on it!

EDIT: Nearly there with the gauges...
Attached Images
File Type: png gauge1.png (37.8 KB, 140 views)
File Type: png gauge2.png (49.4 KB, 163 views)
Old 03-29-2017, 05:01 AM   #2652
timbralzoom

@ RJHollins
i just checked Knobman has 200 and JKnobman has 1000 frame! max if make sense

might be totally non sense (or just specific to my needs)
but just had thinking out loud moment:

wouldn't be useful if we have "do not include Snapshots" (PAGE) option for the controls?
as an example scenario create Hardware outputs (monitor / headphone)
put them to the grid, activate the option and switch them freely.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:35 AM   #2653
lb0

Quote:
@ RJHollins
i just checked Knobman has 200 and JKnobman has 1000 frame! max if make sense

might be totally non sense (or just specific to my needs)
but just had thinking out loud moment:

wouldn't be useful if we have "do not include Snapshots" (PAGE) option for the controls?
as an example scenario create Hardware outputs (monitor / headphone)
put them to the grid, activate the option and switch them freely.
Good idea - should be quite easy...
Old 03-29-2017, 09:46 AM   #2654
dasombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
EDIT: Nearly there with the gauges...
uuh, this looks very very cool Ib0!
Looking forward to it, will be very useful. Thanks a lot!

Sidenote: recently I was asking myself, how futureproof the Stripper is in practice. Let's say when Reaper 6 or even 7 comes out or something gets changed internally.
How safe is it for the future? Could it be broken by some funny developments from the DEV's side? I hope that the Reaper DEVs take such things into account as I really could not imagine me working without Stripper anymore. It is such an integral and important part of my workflow now. I mean, it's really essential
I hope it will be safe for quite some time or better as long as Reaper exists as it works really beautifully here.
Maybe we should try to get stripper into Reaper itself. It is just a feature that every advanced and semi-advanced DAW-user dreams of. And this would also make a great additional feature for Reaper itself.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:06 AM   #2655
RJHollins

Thanks for all the additional info !

MACROS will be something new for me to try.

2. The GAUGE feature looks fantastic. Since I mainly use LBX for NEBULA-4 EQ's, I've been slow to get locked in on a GUI layout. The GAUGE would be so welcomed ! Thanks lb0
Old 03-29-2017, 10:42 AM   #2656
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasombre View Post
uuh, this looks very very cool Ib0!
Looking forward to it, will be very useful. Thanks a lot!

Sidenote: recently I was asking myself, how futureproof the Stripper is in practice. Let's say when Reaper 6 or even 7 comes out or something gets changed internally.
How safe is it for the future? Could it be broken by some funny developments from the DEV's side? I hope that the Reaper DEVs take such things into account as I really could not imagine me working without Stripper anymore. It is such an integral and important part of my workflow now. I mean, it's really essential
I hope it will be safe for quite some time or better as long as Reaper exists as it works really beautifully here.
Maybe we should try to get stripper into Reaper itself. It is just a feature that every advanced and semi-advanced DAW-user dreams of. And this would also make a great additional feature for Reaper itself.
Well - in my small experience and fair amount of research - Nothing really gets truly deprecated in Reaper (well not yet anyway). This means that as things advance in Reaper, even the old no longer developed API calls seem to remain (until such a time as they no longer work I guess). And it's very unlikely something is deprecated without any direct replacement (ie. something better to replace it).

In such cases (which are very very few - all the deprecated functions I've tried still seem to work ok) - the code would require adjustment to use the new alternative. This of course I will do for the foreseeable future, but there's also nothing stopping anyone else taking it over and making necessary adjustments themselves should I get run over by a bus next week.

So as with all software - and certainly with small developers - there is a risk - but there's no reason I will stop developing it and ensuring it still works. Development may slow when most/all the requested features are added, but it shouldn't just stop working.

Of course - unless Reaper drop support for Lua, then we are stuffed!

The great thing about Cockos and Reaper, compared to some other software companies, is that it's constantly in steady development - even between major releases, and each major release is built upon the last release - which normally means it is written correctly the first time.

When software companies have major overhauls of their software for each major release (Apple/Adobe and others), this is when key features get dropped which causes no end of problems for the users, requiring relearning and adapting to the new/missing features and workflow.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:52 AM   #2657
lb0

Quote:
Thanks for all the additional info !

MACROS will be something new for me to try.

2. The GAUGE feature looks fantastic. Since I mainly use LBX for NEBULA-4 EQ's, I've been slow to get locked in on a GUI layout. The GAUGE would be so welcomed ! Thanks lb0
Still ironing a few things out with the gauges - but very close. Trying to get it working well with value scaled ctls (like reaper volume faders with the scaling option on) - but I haven't quite sussed it in the 10 mins I've looked at it.

Just for info - the screenshots showed the frequency control with pretty random marks - but that was quick with the auto setting. you can override and enter manual tick marks too to make it more meaningful. The auto settings don't always play nice with full scale logarithmic frequency controls.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:11 AM   #2658
dasombre

Quote:
Well - in my small experience and fair amount of research - Nothing really gets truly deprecated in Reaper (well not yet anyway). This means that as things advance in Reaper, even the old no longer developed API calls seem to remain (until such a time as they no longer work I guess). And it's very unlikely something is deprecated without any direct replacement (ie. something better to replace it).

In such cases (which are very very few - all the deprecated functions I've tried still seem to work ok) - the code would require adjustment to use the new alternative. This of course I will do for the foreseeable future, but there's also nothing stopping anyone else taking it over and making necessary adjustments themselves should I get run over by a bus next week.

Of course - unless Reaper drop support for Lua, then we are stuffed!
that is really good to know. Thanks a lot for the calming words, haha but I needed to hear something like that - just to be more sure about strippers' future (not talking about new features). If it keeps working just like it is, it is already more than cool for me really.

But still hope that someday a donate button will pop up somewhere
Old 03-29-2017, 12:20 PM   #2659
RJHollins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasombre View Post
RJ, for 3) you can copy the controls (from different tracks) you want to control/have together into one page and then assign them all to a macro. There are no global parameters/pages yet but this comes very very close and does exactly what you want I guess
Gave a quick try of MACROS. First thing was finding it ! :|

I didn't get it work yet. I was assigning a BYPASS parameter from 2 different VST's. I dragged each BYPASS param onto the MACRO ... but only the last one was under control. Again, early first attempt with this. Still things to learn.
Old 03-29-2017, 12:35 PM   #2660
lb0

Quote:
Gave a quick try of MACROS. First thing was finding it ! :|

I didn't get it work yet. I was assigning a BYPASS parameter from 2 different VST's. I dragged each BYPASS param onto the MACRO ... but only the last one was under control. Again, early first attempt with this. Still things to learn.
haha - try right-clicking on the macro control (sounds like what you've done is changed the control type by dragging another param onto it).

So - drag in a macro control - then right-click it in live mode.

Then click add params button from macro edit screen.

Then you click on the controls you want the macro to control before exiting back to macro edit screen and adjusting the options for the transfer.

A macro control can be a knob or a button.

So - you will require both bypass controls already in the strip (but you can hide them). Macro controls can only control controls already in the strip.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:10 PM   #2661
Yish313

Out of curiosity, how useful would this be in a LUA VST plugin such as these:

protoplug
vstforx
VSTLua
etc...

for other host
Yish313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 02:13 PM   #2662
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yish313 View Post
Out of curiosity, how useful would this be in a LUA VST plugin such as these:

protoplug
vstforx
VSTLua
etc...

for other host
I suspect completely useless. It heavily relies on the Reaper API functions - which would not be available from any other hosts.

Just to elaborate a little bit - Stripper doesn't work like a VST plugin. What I know of the VST framework - it doesn't provide access to parameters from other VST plugins unless they are coded deliberately for this purpose using shared memory space. Reascript is pretty unique in that it does provide access to the automated parameters from any hosted VST/JS etc plugins - as well as access to the Reaper parameters themselves also (the mixer/midi items/track lists etc). So unless another host provided this access - it would not be possible to recreate stripper within that host.

This is why I think Reaper is so much more versatile than most other DAW applications. It can be freely expanded by the Reaper community in ways in which most other DAWs cannot be as their architecture is much more closed.

Last edited by lb0; 03-29-2017 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:32 PM   #2663
RJHollins

Quote:
haha - try right-clicking on the macro control (sounds like what you've done is changed the control type by dragging another param onto it).

So - drag in a macro control - then right-click it in live mode.

Then click add params button from macro edit screen.

Then you click on the controls you want the macro to control before exiting back to macro edit screen and adjusting the options for the transfer.

A macro control can be a knob or a button.

So - you will require both bypass controls already in the strip (but you can hide them). Macro controls can only control controls already in the strip.
OK ... kinda got part of it working. But not fully.

I'm looking to make a simple TOGGLE ON/OFF Master [MACRO].

I was able to assign the group of similar controls. But it seems I have to DBL-Click the MACRO button and enter a value, 0 or 1. then when I click the MACRO it switches the group. Each time I have to enter a Macro value.

Is this the way its suppose to work ? Or am I leaving out an important step ?

thanks for helpin' the newb with this feature :|
Old 03-30-2017, 12:11 AM   #2664
lb0

Quote:
OK ... kinda got part of it working. But not fully.

I'm looking to make a simple TOGGLE ON/OFF Master [MACRO].

I was able to assign the group of similar controls. But it seems I have to DBL-Click the MACRO button and enter a value, 0 or 1. then when I click the MACRO it switches the group. Each time I have to enter a Macro value.

Is this the way its suppose to work ? Or am I leaving out an important step ?

thanks for helpin' the newb with this feature :|
Well it works ok for me as a normal button. Set the control to BUTTON in CTLOPTIONS.

Make sure in macro edit mode - that A fader is completely left, and B fader is completely right.

Shouldn't be any need for any entering of values.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:12 AM   #2665
RJHollins

OK ... it was User error. It LOOKED like a toggle button ... but it wasn't. I changed the MACRO to Button status.

WORKS GREAT

Takes my work flow design to the next level. Yeah !
Old 03-30-2017, 01:18 AM   #2666
RJHollins

AH ... hit a ERROR message:

... m Files\Reaper 5 [portable]\Scripts\LBX\LBX Stripper.lua:21080: attempt to index a nil value (local 'macroctl')

Happened when I was creating a 2nd MACRO, and went to delete the parameters were still there.

---- edit ---

OK ... found out that I don't need to manually delete carry-overed parameters for the next MACRO. Just selecting GET PARAMETERS starts fresh. Still ... the crash before was there.

2. something else noticed. In GRAPHICS mode, making a LABEL. When it comes time to set the FONT SIZE, the Mouse-Wheel does not work to set size. It would be nice to bump the size up or down with the Wheel.

Thanks again ... back to my design

Last edited by RJHollins; 03-30-2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:16 AM   #2667
lb0

Quote:
AH ... hit a ERROR message:

... m Files\Reaper 5 [portable]\Scripts\LBX\LBX Stripper.lua:21080: attempt to index a nil value (local 'macroctl')

Happened when I was creating a 2nd MACRO, and went to delete the parameters were still there.

---- edit ---

OK ... found out that I don't need to manually delete carry-overed parameters for the next MACRO. Just selecting GET PARAMETERS starts fresh. Still ... the crash before was there.

2. something else noticed. In GRAPHICS mode, making a LABEL. When it comes time to set the FONT SIZE, the Mouse-Wheel does not work to set size. It would be nice to bump the size up or down with the Wheel.

Thanks again ... back to my design
Aah - I think I came across that error myself and have already fixed it in my version.

There were a few glitches when using multiple macro controls - like it showing the old parameters for a new control - but this is fixed in my version - which I'll hopefully release at the end of my day (in 12-14 hours or so) if not before.

Will look at getting mousewheel to work for font size.
Old 03-30-2017, 10:11 AM   #2668
timbralzoom

is copy StripSwitcher with full content not yet possible?
or this is a bug?

Old 03-30-2017, 11:55 AM   #2669
lb0

Quote:
is copy StripSwitcher with full content not yet possible?
or this is a bug?

You need to make sure you've selected all the contained controls. Including those on other pages. To do this I think you use ctrl or shift click (can't remember). You should be able to tell by the little control selected lines appearing even for the controls you cannot see.

Just selecting and copying the switcher itself is not enough - what is copied is what is selected.

EDIT

Just reminded myself - in FX/TR PARAM edit mode - double click the switcher to select it and all its contents. Please note that currently snapshots are not duplicated (and therefore neither are snapshot selectors) - this is pretty complex to achieve and have not got round to it yet (due to the fact snapshots are tied to the track strip and page they are on - and you may not be copying all the controls required by the snapshot). I will hopefully get round to this at some point - so if a snapshot (non page ss) selector is in the copied controls - it will copy the snapshots - but would have to remove any missing controls from the snapshots.

Last edited by lb0; 03-30-2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:18 PM   #2670
Kad974

Hello,
Here, I have a question a bit silly to ask ...
Would it be possible to remove an EQ for example, to mount with several instances of N4 in LBX, in a single action?
Or the only solution is to remove them one by one?
Thank you for your work, which is really a plus for Nebula users like me.
Kad974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:36 PM   #2671
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kad974 View Post
Hello,
Here, I have a question a bit silly to ask ...
Would it be possible to remove an EQ for example, to mount with several instances of N4 in LBX, in a single action?
Or the only solution is to remove them one by one?
Thank you for your work, which is really a plus for Nebula users like me.
I'm not entirely sure of what you mean by removing something and then mounting N4 instances.

Do you mean removing the N4 instances when the controls are deleted?

At the moment it never deletes any plugin instances - although I could possibly make it remove an instance of a plugin when the last control is removed from the strip (obviously it would ask first).

If this is not what you mean - can you please explain again in a bit more detail.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:56 PM   #2672
Kad974

What I wanted to say is if it is possible, for example, to remove an EQ made on LBXStripper (based on N4) of the effect chain on my master track, in a single action or must it be removed One by one (instances N4). Because when I close LBXStripper the effects that make up the EQ LBX are always on my effect chain of my master track.
I hope to have managed to be clearer as I go through the Google translator.
Thank you.

Last edited by Kad974; 03-30-2017 at 01:09 PM.
Kad974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 01:20 PM   #2673
timbralzoom

Gauge seems useful for Nebula users Thanks!
Old 03-30-2017, 01:28 PM   #2674
lb0

New update:

Includes gauges and shared strip files.

Gauges:

Access through the gauges button in CTL OPTIONS 1

For cycle controls - you should just be able to click on the Copy Cycle Data button - and it should set up the gauge for you (you can tweak afterwards) (But first choose type of gauge - ARC/LINEAR).

For normal knobs and sliders - first choose Arc (for rotary knobs), or Linear Vert or Horiz - for vertical/horizontal sliders.

Use the radius option on Arc setting to set radius of the arc.
Set length so the two extremes of the gauge match up with the knob or slider at their two extreme settings.

Rotate will probably never be used unless you have strange rotary knob which starts and ends somewhere other than the usual places.

Tick size - adjusts size of the ticks
Offset - adjusts location of ticks with respect to the arc/line.

X Offset and Y Offset are used to adjust positioning of the gauge with respect to the knob/slider image. Useful for getting it aligned perfectly. There are some small issues where if the knob is an even number of pixels across - it may not match up perfectly.

Numeric only removes any prefix/suffixes and uses just the number part for the dial values.

Val Freq - used to thin out the number of values placed on gauge.

You can rotate/slide the control image at the top in the normal manner - and right-click the control to add a tick at the current position.

The << and >> controls cycle through the ticks so they can be deleted/adjusted separately.

The slider above the <<>> controls allows you to move the position of the tick a small amount either way to put it in the perfect position without adjusting the displayed value.

DEL SEL - deletes the selected tick.

Click on the numeric value box (white outlined box with current control position) to be able to enter a value to auto insert a tick.

Ticks (Auto) - this is the quick set up - and tends to override everything you've already done. Left or Right click to add/remove ticks which will be evenly positioned across the gauge. This will work fine for some controls and less well for others. Try it first to see.

The SENS slider at the top adjusts the sensitivity when reading values from the plugin. You will probably require this >0 when using Nebula and it will slow the process down - but this is the only way to get accurate readings from Nebula. Set to 0 for non-Nebula plugins.

ARC/TICK/VAL - switches on or off the Arc / Ticks / Values for the gauge.
The coloured boxes allow you to change the colour of each element.

REMOVE - removes the gauge completely from the control.
RESET - resets the gauge to default.
SAVE - you must click this to save the gauge settings to the selected control. If you click outside the GAUGE EDIT window without clicking SAVE - the changes will be lost.

In FX/TR PARAM edit mode - new options on right-click menu to COPY GAUGE and PASTE GAUGE - so you can transfer GAUGE settings between like controls.

Think that's about it for Gauges - hope it's useful and not buggy - works for me

Shared Strip Files:

Right-click on a saved strip in STRIP EDIT mode - in strip list - you should find options to SAVE selected strip as a SHARED STRIP FILE. It will save this in a SHARED STRIP folder in LBX Resources. This file contains not only the strip details - but also the GRAPHICS and CONTROLs used by teh strip.

In the same menu - you can import a SHARED STRIP - that may have been shared to you.

Please note - you obviously will require all the plugins used by that strip on your system. Also please note - If you are sharing a Nebula setup - you will need to provide details with the shared file on how to build the particular Nebula setup.

When importing a shared strip - it will tell you what plugins are required - and ask if you're sure.

Other things

Loads of other tweaks and fixes in this version. I can't remember everything.

But Timbral - on CTL OPTIONS 2 screen there is a new tick box to prevent a control from being stored in a PAGE snapshot.

...Think that's it - as always - report bugs here - there's a lot of extra code in there now - and although I've done my best to ensure no bugs are in there - there will almost certainly be something I've not thought of or not tested enough

Cheers,

Last edited by lb0; 03-30-2017 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:34 PM   #2675
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kad974 View Post
What I wanted to say is if it is possible, for example, to remove an EQ made on LBXStripper (based on N4) of the effect chain on my master track, in a single action or must it be removed One by one (instances N4). Because when I close LBXStripper the effects that make up the EQ LBX are always on my effect chain of my master track.
I hope to have managed to be clearer as I go through the Google translator.
Thank you.
Hey - think I understood first time then

I'll look into it - it is something that bothers me so will try to come up with a neat solution, but won't be immediate.

Currently though - you'll have to do it manually - although you can go into the FX CHAIN in Reaper and remove multiple plugins at once.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:40 PM   #2676
timbralzoom

Quote:
New update:

But Timbral - on CTL OPTIONS 2 screen there is a new tick box to prevent a control from being stored in a PAGE snapshot.

...Think that's it - as always - report bugs here - there's a lot of extra code in there now - and although I've done my best to ensure no bugs are in there - there will almost certainly be something I've not thought of or not tested enough

Cheers,
holly!
i clicked almost everywhere to see if there is a surprise..
didn't think its might be in the CTL options

Thank you so much!

and top right:

Last edited by timbralzoom; 03-30-2017 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:13 PM   #2677
lb0

Quote:
holly!
i clicked almost everywhere to see if there is a surprise..
didn't think its might be in the CTL options

Thank you so much!

and top right:

Very nice - is that what you were waiting to add but needed the no snapshot setting?
Old 03-30-2017, 03:37 PM   #2678
timbralzoom

yes!
i added them already now i will exclude them from the Page

EDIT:
seems also subset list versus mouse wheel on knobs thingy was fixed,
Thank you!

Last edited by timbralzoom; 03-30-2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 06:00 PM   #2679
RJHollins

GAUGES are FANTASTIC !!! Thank-you !

Still early in my adding them ... for so far, been able to figure out and make sensible display.

As expected, this new feature means altering the GUI layout for everything to place properly, but oh so worth it !

Thanks again ... back to my designs ...
Old 03-30-2017, 06:34 PM   #2680
levets

What am I doing wrong?

I get:

LBX Stripper.Lua:1: unexpected symbol near '{'

I couldn't "download" the file - all I get is a browser window with the text in it - which I copied and pasted into Text Edit and saved (had to use Get Info to remove the .rtf after .Lua but did that and told it to keep the Lua extension).

I tried it as "raw data" but it says the file's too big to display that way (this is the one from 5 hours ago at present).
levets is offline   Reply With Quote