Old 02-14-2013, 10:30 PM   #1161
foxAsteria
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by FnA View Post
Looks like it's in nudges in command parameters.
Indeed, and now I have a reason to find out what that panel can do, thanks.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #1162
Big Bob

Hi Jeffos,

Apparently one cannot call two Cycle Actions sequentially from one macro, at least I haven't been able to make it work. These are CAs that have no !step in them, just some IF and IF NOT stuff. Each of the CAs work individually and if I run them from the Action list one at a time they do the right thing. But, when I call them sequentially from a single macro and then run the macro, she no fly.

I even tried wrapping each CA in a macro and then called the two macros sequentially in another macro but that doesn't work either.

I don't remember reading anything about this limitation but maybe I missed it. So, is this a no no then?

Has anyone else run into this?

Rejoice,

Bob

Last edited by Big Bob; 02-18-2013 at 03:09 PM. Reason: typo
Big Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #1163
foxAsteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
Hi Jeffos,

Apparently one cannot call two Cycle Actions sequentially from one macro, at least I haven't been able to make it work.
just stating the obvious, but if they are IF's combine them into one cycle action. you can have multiple IF's there in one step. i've never been able to put a cycle action into a macro, but it's unnecessarily confusing that way anyhow.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #1164
Big Bob

Hi PooFox,

Thanks for your response.

Yes I realize that the two CAs can be merged into another CA with a different name (and then called by a macro if need be). But this does kind of seem like a regression back to the days before subroutines and such. Each of my two CAs are very useful individually and since a CA cannot invoke another CA, I thought I might at least be able to execute them both sequentially by calling them from a macro. Thus saving a lot of inline expansion of the same code in two places. The CAs are about 18 lines long each. It's not a big deal since I can replicate them by exporting and then importing them but, I'm just trying to find the most efficient way of doing things while trying to learn the 'can and can't do rules' as I go

BTW you can call a single CA from a macro just like any other action at least as long as there are no other CAs in the list of actions collected into the macro.

Rejoice,

Bob
Old 02-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #1165
Big Bob

Hi Jeffos,

Quote:
.. but Cycle Actions made of other Cycle Actions will be possible soon
Hey that's great! Especially if we can test CA toggles in an IF clause.

I'm a Reaper newbie but when I discovered the conditionals you recently added to the CAE, it was like a dream come true

I really look forward to seeing what comes next.

A few of my wish-list items would be:
(1) Nested IFs
(2) ELSE {so no retest of the toggle with IFNOT would be needed (especially valuable when the IF clause changes the state)}
(3) In lieu of nested IFs, some way to AND connect two IFs. Like IF(toggle1) and (toggle2).

And for the CAE itself, it would be very nice if we could rearrange the order of the actions by dragging, similar to Reaper's Action list editor.

Anyway, thanks for a great Reaper addition and again, I really look forward to what might be coming next.

God Bless,

Bob

Last edited by Big Bob; 02-18-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:22 PM   #1166
Jeffos
Mortal

Hi Big Bob and thanks!
About your 2 first posts: I did not test but I think it's this is another form of the limitation we've discussed above, we'll get rid of it soon (boring reentreance stuff).
Also what says Poofox is the best thing to do but there is no good reason the "weird" way should be left out, indeed!

Quote:
A few of my wish-list items would be:
(1) Nested IFs
(2) ELSE {so no retest of the toggle with IFNOT would be needed (especially valuable when the IF clause changes the state)}
(3) In lieu of nested IFs, some way to AND connect two IFs. Like IF(toggle1) and (toggle2).
(1) & (3) not sure.. I want to keep it simple and beyond is a place for ReaScript IMO.
(2) Most "valuable" indeed, very good catch!

Quote:
And for the CAE itself, it would be very nice if we could rearrange the order of the actions by dragging, similar to Reaper's Action list editor.
You've got it! It might be easier to drag rows in the 2nd column:

^^ screenshot of an unreleased version: the column "Description" is "Name (main section only)" for you
Jeffos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #1167
Big Bob

Hi Jeffos,

Thanks for your response.

Quote:
You've got it! It might be easier to drag rows in the 2nd column:
Boy am I embarassed! I just tried rearranging some actions in a CA by dragging and it seems to work just fine. When I constructed my first CA, I was positive that I tried changing the order by dragging and it didn't work. So, I assumed this feature wasn't implemented and ever since then I've been doing it the hard way. Evidentally when I first tried it, I must have done something wrong. I'm really happy that this feature is there after all but I sure feel like a dummy for not trying it at least once more before asking for it to be added as a new feature

Quote:
(1) & (3) not sure.. I want to keep it simple and beyond is a place for ReaScript IMO.
(2) Most "valuable" indeed, very good catch!
Oh I can appreciate your wanting to keep it simple. And of course it wouldn't make much sense to expand it into a full-featured programming language , However, I was hoping that perhaps the non-nesting limitation for IFs might be tied to the re-entrance problem that was precluding CAs calling CAs. I have run into a few situations where I wanted to execute some actions only when a pair of toggles are both true. With nested IFs, that could be done easily but with only one-level, one would have to concoct some means of logically ANDing two toggle states by first combining them before doing the IF test. That's what led to the request for (3).

Hmm! Now I'm wondering if when you introduce the capability to have a CA call a CA, would that include calling CA from within an IF clause? If so could the called CA also contain an IF clause? If so, that would be a way of solving both issues.

Maybe you can also clarify something for me about using the !step function with a toggling CA. As I read through all the posts in this thread, they seemed to indicate that one could append a text line after the ! and it would display as a tool tip when the toggle was at that step. This doesn't seem to work for me but I could easily be doing something wrong. However, it also occurs to me that this may have been tied with the # prefix required in the earlier days of the CAE and so this feature may no longer work or at least not the same way. Can you enlighten me on the current status of this option?

While not related to the CAE, there is one other action that I wish was available that I'd like to get some feedback on. I don't know if this could be added as an SWS action or if this would have to be implemented directly in Reaper. I haven't taken the plunge yet with delving into ReaScript, so I'm also in the dark as to whether or not this is something that could be done with a script.

Essentially, what I would like to have is a pair of actions that can enable/disable adding actions to the Undo queue. In reading some of the older forum posts I notice that there were a lot of requests to provide the means to exclude certain actions from being inserted into the Undo stack. I also notice that there are a few global preferences for excluding certain things like time selection or edit cursor now (and which may not have been there at the time that some of these requests were made). But, it would be nice if there was a simple checkbox for custom actions (like the Consolidate box), that would exclude putting the associated action into the undo queue when its run. However, in lieu of that, if we had a disable/enable_undo set, we could write a custom macro using something like disable_undo ... action list ... enable_undo to keep the custom action from being queued when later run.

Here's one practical example of where this could be very useful. Currently, starting and stopping the transport with the Play/Stop action does not get recorded in the Undo queue (thankfully). However, suppose I construct a fancier Play/Stop macro that not only executes the standard Play/Stop action but also saves the start time and end time (so that I can ping pong between them easily when the transport is stopped by executing another custom macro). One problem with this is that each execution of the custom Play/Stop macro now gets recorded into the Undo queue which is very undesireable. I'm sure there are countless other scenarios that also could be postulated. So some means to exclude insertion into the Undo queue could be quite useful.

Rejoice,

Bob

Last edited by Big Bob; 02-20-2013 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Afterthought
Old 02-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #1168
foxAsteria

yea an "exclude from undo history" function would be great. the other day i accidentally erased a bunch of work by going back through the undo states and needed to see something in the arrange so i closed a floating fx chain and that was enough for reaper to assume i was back to work and didn't need those undo states anymore!

also, sweet that we'll soon be able to include cycle actions within cycle actions. allows checking cycle action toggle states for IF's... (something i've been asking for)
Old 02-21-2013, 04:22 AM   #1169
musicbynumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooFox View Post
yea an "exclude from undo history" function would be great. the other day i accidentally erased a bunch of work by going back through the undo states and needed to see something in the arrange so i closed a floating fx chain and that was enough for reaper to assume i was back to work and didn't need those undo states anymore!

also, sweet that we'll soon be able to include cycle actions within cycle actions. allows checking cycle action toggle states for IF's... (something i've been asking for)
If I understand you correctly you haven't lost your undo states you should see a asterisk next to the last but one undo. You can right click this to choose for your old undo states to load. It's like having multiple undo state "branches".
musicbynumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:58 AM   #1170
Argle

This is a question about the cycle action editor, and perhaps it showcases my own ignorance, idk, but is it possible to have action states on a per-track basis? For instance, if I make an action to expand and shrink a track and bind it to double-click. When I double-click the first minimized track it expands. Ok. But when I dbl-click another minimized track, it runs the second leg of the action (minimize), not taking into account the track is already minimized.

Not the end of the world, but definitely could be more intelligent.

note that I'm running the official version of SWS, not the newer betas.
Argle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #1171
Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argle View Post
This is a question about the cycle action editor, and perhaps it showcases my own ignorance, idk, but is it possible to have action states on a per-track basis? For instance, if I make an action to expand and shrink a track and bind it to double-click. When I double-click the first minimized track it expands. Ok. But when I dbl-click another minimized track, it runs the second leg of the action (minimize), not taking into account the track is already minimized.
What you could do (but not always possible, it really depends on situation) is save track selection, select whatever you need, use some track specific action to get toggle state, do what you need and restore selection.

But for stuff like this, I find ReaScript much better.
Breeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #1172
foxAsteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicbynumbers View Post
If I understand you correctly you haven't lost your undo states you should see a asterisk next to the last but one undo. You can right click this to choose for your old undo states to load. It's like having multiple undo state "branches".
aw geez, now there's a hidden feature! never knew that, thanks!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #1173
Argle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeder View Post
But for stuff like this, I find ReaScript much better.
Sadly, I have tried to delve into ReaScript and I am utterly lost. There doesn't seem to be a programming guide for it anywhere.
Argle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #1174
BlackBart

FYI....The "Version Incompatibility" message still appears when opening ReaMote slave.
4.33 pre13b Win8 Reaperx64 ReaMote v0.92
BlackBart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:43 PM   #1175
Tod

Quote:
Essentially, what I would like to have is a pair of actions that can enable/disable adding actions to the Undo queue.
Oh yes yes, this has become very essential.
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #1176
Win Conway

Is the cycle action editor ever going to be brought up to the same specs in the MIDI editor as it is in the main section ? (Ifs If_nots and names and so on) or is it a limitation of the API ?
Old 03-09-2013, 07:24 AM   #1177
Jeffos
Mortal

First, sorry for the late feedback. I'm under the wave these days (HEVC/h.265 is coming )

The updates about Cycle Actions I described above will come soon (as well as other goodies: copy/paste of commands, filter, etc..) but probably not in the next beta build.

Quote:
Maybe you can also clarify something for me about using the !step function with a toggling CA. As I read through all the posts in this thread, they seemed to indicate that one could append a text line after the ! and it would display as a tool tip when the toggle was at that step. This doesn't seem to work for me but I could easily be doing something wrong.
Bob
Well, I'm sorry but you can forget that feature, I'll remove it: it was supposed to change tooltips indeed but it was broken during a REAPER pre-cycle :/
Well it would still work but only for text buttons, not like the one in this screenshot:

However, there's a 2nd feature with "!" : when the option "Consolidate undo points" is enabled, steps like !blabla or !foo provide custom/distinct undo point names ("Undo foo", "Undo blabla").
When you use simple ! steps, the undo point name is the cycle action name.

Quote:
Essentially, what I would like to have is a pair of actions that can enable/disable adding actions to the Undo queue.
Not possible from our end. Well, we could prevent undo point creations but this would flush the entire undo history...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argle View Post

Not the end of the world, but definitely could be more intelligent.
"SWS: Minimize selected track(s)" will report a toggle state in the next build, so you can make it "more intelligent".
I don't know what you use to expand tracks, but antway you will be able to do things like if selected tracks are minimized: expand else: minimize
=> in other words, a more intelligent cycle action will be:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBart View Post
FYI....The "Version Incompatibility" message still appears when opening ReaMote slave.
4.33 pre13b Win8 Reaperx64 ReaMote v0.92
èù#&àà!!? fixed for the next build, thanks for the report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpunk_w View Post
Is the cycle action editor ever going to be brought up to the same specs in the MIDI editor as it is in the main section ? (Ifs If_nots and names and so on) or is it a limitation of the API ?
Yes, it is due to API limitations, exactly. For ex., we cannot even display the names of MIDI actions!
A more serious pb is that what schwa says here is only true/possible for the "Main" section of the action list. For ex., there is no way a reascript can reliably call a macro that belongs to a MIDI section ATM.

=> WE *BADLY* NEED THINGS LIKE:
Code:
KbdSectionInfo* GetKbdSection(int _uniqueId);
int NamedCommandLookup2(KbdSectionInfo* _section, const char* _customId);
int GetToggleCommandState2(KbdSectionInfo* _section, int _cmdId);
bool (or void) LearnCommand(KbdSectionInfo* _section, int _cmdId);

Another long time issue with "WTF!?" consequences for users, is that we can't register actions in MIDI sections.
(My API requests above are different though: they would just make things functional, and would attenuate this other limitation)

Last edited by Jeffos; 03-09-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #1178
EvilDragon

Question for Tim & co.: when's this going to be fixed for Mac users (I'm not one, but I got asked by a few of them)?

http://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php...&postcount=147
http://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php...&postcount=148

I've been notified that even in 2.3.0 this isn't fixed yet.
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:20 AM   #1179
Reno.thestraws

Default No cpu sampler

Just an idea here (I didn't try but I'm pretty sur it would work)

- In S&M ini file, put any number of slot you want for play media slot in selected track

- Get JEFFOS plug in reamidi to control path

- Insert a track that you name 'sampler'

- edit custom command txt file and add a line : S *Sampler*

- create an empty MIDI item on the sampler track and open editor

- rename note RAW with slots X (example : C1 -> slot 1, C#1 -> slot 2, etc)

- Insert Jeffos plug-in on track

- SAve track as track template (for restore it faster the next time)

- Now make X macros all composed with

SAVE current track selection
run console command S *Sampler*
Play media file in selected track, slot X (you need to change only this action for your X macros)
restore track selection

- Now open action list and learn shortcut for your macros by pressing midi editor raw thah you created

- open resources window (media) and load samples in different slots

- Now you can write midi notes in midi editor and press play, you will trigger the media slots from ME
Old 03-20-2013, 12:51 AM   #1180
Jeffos
Mortal

@Reno.thestraws: great stuff
I did preliminary tests some time ago, I think it would possible to make some sort of "Arranger/sequencer extension" around the same idea (it would be measure based but sample accurate...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
Question for Tim & co.: when's this going to be fixed for Mac users (I'm not one, but I got asked by a few of them)?
As you know ED, it is better to enter tickets in the SWS tracker to make sure such reports do not slip under the radar..

About the issue: colors are ok for win users, they are ok for mac users too, this issue only occurs when transfering files between win<->mac.
This is a bug for sure, the fix would require an auto-upgrade for mac users, etc. So, in the meantime you could simply release 2 flavors of your toolbar: the current zip for Win users, another one for Mac (same zip but with the .SWSColor file Cowboy kindly fixed/posted here: http://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php...&postcount=147)
Old 03-20-2013, 03:51 AM   #1181
EvilDragon

Thanks for the reply, Jeffos. I totally forgot about SWS tracker, LOL.
EvilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:52 AM   #1182
gofer
-blänk-

SWS pre 2.3.0.14 is out

Love the "else" instruction for the cycle editor! Finally I have a set of reliable "open/close toolbar docker [n] at mouse cursor" toggles, YAY thanks a lot!

But there seems to be a (new with this pre) problem with registering *.py ReaScript actions. I get loads of warnings about "custom actions not found" and therefore cycle actions weren't registered. As far as I can tell only *.py have the issue.
These actions of course do exist and I can even "add/insert selected actions and they'll come up in the cycle editor. It's when I hit apply these actions aren't found.
Here's a pic with the action window on top, cycle editor window in the middle and the warning message below:

OS is Win XP 32, if it matters.
Hope it's an easy fix (knocks on wood)
Attached Images
File Type: png SWS-23014-no-py-register.png (31.0 KB, 1078 views)
gofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:53 PM   #1183
Anton9

SWS/S&M_Team,

Excellent update!
One little request for the CA editor would be a 'Comment' field so we can write short notes for each CA.

Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofer View Post
Finally I have a set of reliable "open/close toolbar docker [n] at mouse cursor" toggles
Hey gofer..., care to share?
Anton9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:00 AM   #1184
vitalker

I have a problem: when I change a color of item or of the track, it become only green(custom colors), when I choose random color, it become only blue. And gradient works perfectly. What is it? [IMG]http://img822.**************/img822/2961/55621547.jpg[/IMG]
vitalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:53 AM   #1185
musicbynumbers

Hi sws gang been a while since I've posted but wanted to say thanks for latest changes. Very cool stuff.

I found something that could potentially be a problem and although I'll post it on the Google site when Iget time for now iI'll put it here.

In snapshots, it's great that your right click menu gives a list of presets now but it has the potential of getting teally long so I was wondering if it could follow the "only show snapshots for selected tracks" option soright click list only shows a small list.

Hope that makes sense and again thanks!

Still looking forward to the find function being able to search and replace words in items or tracks.

That's so useful to me I'd be donating for sure!
Old 03-26-2013, 11:18 AM   #1186
musicbynumbers

another quick snapshot bug is that if you rename an effect (AFTER you have saved the snapshot) and then move it in the chain. If you then this earlier snapshot it seems to crash/freeze reaper. It all works fine if you don't rename the effect.

I realise that it might not be possible to do this so I understand if this can't be fixed. I'll just remember this next time
Old 03-31-2013, 02:31 PM   #1187
Some Guy

i have no idea if i'm posting in the right place here.. but i have a question/request regarding auto colouring.

Is it possible to use more than one filter value? here's an example:

Guitar (folder)

'Guitar' would be the name of the track, and '(folder)' means it's a folder. What this would do is colour all folder tracks with the string 'Guitar' in the track name.

Taking this further, adding a third value:

Guitar (folder) (children)

This would give all folders named Guitar the same colour, and give the child tracks of those folders (and only those folders) that same colour.

What I'm looking for really is to be able to set a colour for a folder track and have it's child tracks automatically coloured the same. This would make it very obvious which track is in which folder.

So the question is, is this possible? And if not, would it be possible to implement it?
Some Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:58 PM   #1188
Some Guy

On further thought, how awesome would it be to extend the auto colour/icon functionality to layouts? having a unique layout for folder tracks, child tracks, etc. and it all works automatically!

sorry, rambling....
Some Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:15 PM   #1189
semiquaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
On further thought, how awesome would it be to extend the auto colour/icon functionality to layouts? having a unique layout for folder tracks, child tracks, etc. and it all works automatically!
that is a very good idea!
semiquaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:01 PM   #1190
heda

I tried restoring a mixing snapshot the other day... and it slowly reloaded all kontakt instances. is this supposed to happen?
heda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:06 AM   #1191
foxAsteria

Quote:
Originally Posted by heda View Post
I tried restoring a mixing snapshot the other day... and it slowly reloaded all kontakt instances. is this supposed to happen?
i sometimes have problems with kontakt and snapshots as well. you can try putting it in a separate process. sorry, that's all i got.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #1192
j.herran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subz View Post
Fng groove to support stretch markers anyone?

Subz
Didn´t see it before. Would this be posible with the extensions?
j.herran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #1193
j.herran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffos View Post
This is a bug for sure, the fix would require an auto-upgrade for mac users, etc. So, in the meantime you could simply release 2 flavors of your toolbar: the current zip for Win users, another one for Mac (same zip but with the .SWSColor file Cowboy kindly fixed/posted here: http://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php...&postcount=147)
EvilDragon, is there any chance to get that mac flavoured toolbar? i would customize it for mac if i only knew how, but sadly it is not the case

Last edited by j.herran; 04-01-2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: [sorry if this is a bit offtopic, but the quote is from this post]
j.herran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:20 AM   #1194
Jeffos
Mortal

D I S G U S T E D !
Arrg.. I wrote a detailed post to reply the previous questions but I managed to lost everything before pushing the "Post" button!!
So my 2nd attempt will be straight to the point, sorry.
I also detailed a new feature in v2.3.0 #14 that will help people to share their cycle actions, that is lost too. I'll re-fuel and post about that later on.
_________

@gofer:
Thanks for the detailed report, as usual! This is fixed for the next build (so it will be v2.3.0 #15).
BTW, Python scripts are only supported in the "Main" section of the cycle action editor. This is one of the reasons why I will soon remove support for the ME sections (*) but I'll detail that later on.

(*) Due to some API limitations, "ME sections" of the Cycle Action editor are in fact sets of actions that deal with the last focused MIDI Editor but belong to the main section. Yeah.. I know, I know.. That's cumbersome, another reason why I'll remove that soon.

@mbn:
I forsee your snapshot BR will just be lost in the 30th page of this thread => please enter a ticket in the SWS tracker! (Confirmed BTW)

@some guy:
an "auto-layout thingy" already exists (I have even posted a gif anim somewhere) but it has never been released: it only works for the TCP, sorry.
FYI, someone (gpunk I believe) posted an FR to "auto-trigger actions": this should be studyied but that would be the best/more open solution IHMO (e.g. it would cover this request)

@heda:
you already got your reply about "minimal states" elsewhere if I'm right!

@vitalker:
too vague.. nothing we can do with such a report, sorry (personnally, I think it's an user error).
Please use the SWS tracker (http://code.google.com/p/sws-extension/issues/list) and reply to the very few Qs asked there: the OS, plateform, REAPER & SWS versions at the very least, thanks!

@subz & j.herran:
I'm not aware of any "Stretchable fingers" plan I could be wrong though
Old 04-04-2013, 06:25 AM   #1195
witti

Don't know if this has been already reported:

Can't assign shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+M to another action,
because it is occupied by the action SWS: Open marker list.

Latest SWS32 and Reaper32 version.

regards witti

(Thanks again for the toolbar_blank icon bug fix !)
witti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:10 AM   #1196
FnA

I was going to say something about that too, witti. Just noticed it. But on the latest 64bit win7 4.33 pre it shows up in the menu as having that assignment, even when the action to show the track manager is triggered by it.
FnA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #1197
mustgroove

Inspired by the Revolver tracks thread, I've been trying the S&M resources window trick for doing comps, but it's flat out not working for me... has been broken in 2.3.0.14 and 2.3.0.15, Reaper 4.33pre27 and 4.33pre28...

Here's a licecap, as you can see, the only action that does work is "Import tracks from track template":
mustgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #1198
Jae.Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffos View Post
D I S G U S T E D !
Arrg.. I wrote a detailed post to reply the previous questions but I managed to lost everything before pushing the "Post" button!!
So my 2nd attempt will be straight to the point, sorry.
I also detailed a new feature in v2.3.0 #14 that will help people to share their cycle actions, that is lost too. I'll re-fuel and post about that later on.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...form-recovery/
Jae.Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:07 PM   #1199
Anton9

Default Small issue with 2.3.0 #15

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

I did however find one issue regarding this fix..,

* Fixed ~1s delay when switching configs (with the option "Send all notes off when switching configs")

The 1s delay is still present when switching using OSC.

One other thing.., since the Region Playlist now supports 'pause' it would be nice to have a pause button added to the dialog as well as a pause action.

Thank you,
Anton9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:57 AM   #1200
witti

In the new update (sws_2.3.0.15)
many windows don't remember their size or docked status.
All my screensets are messed up.

(Resource, auto color, snapshots, cycle action, marker list window
and maybe some more.)

Anyone can confirm this ?
witti is offline   Reply With Quote