COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :

Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion (aka spam trap)

Old 04-19-2014, 03:52 AM   #1
AbstractDissonance
Human being with feelings

Default Very cool song I heard on the radio with guitar harmonies

I heard just part of a song today on the radio that had some very melodic riffs that were harmonized(on guitar of course). It was somewhat heavy but not too much. Basically modern pop rock along the lines of Bullet For My Valentine, possibly Papa Roach. The singer sounded Like I heard him before but just couldn't put my finger.

The main thing that stuck out to me were the guitar harmony lines. Just sounded very cool. I don't recall any screamo or complex chordal stuff. Seemed just like your average modern pop-rock stuff but pretty well put together. It reminds me a lot of Bullet in many ways but I couldn't find the song.

I know it's not much to go on but does anyone have any ideas who it might be or the song?

(BTW, I don't think it was metalcore unless it was more of a pop'ish sound they were going for. The song just had this pop feel, things were too simple and too perfect(sound wise) from what I recall. The sound of the mix makes me think it was probably simply done in the last few years. The sound of the harmonies or the style reminds me of the guitar harmonies from BFMV)

Last edited by AbstractDissonance; 04-19-2014 at 04:19 AM.