Originally Posted by Tunca
By the way how about VST and AU in your version?They are improved or same with WDL?
Most of my changes are AAX-specific. The fixes that are general:
• ICocoaGraphics: Mouse cursor tracking for Mac (changing cursor to arrow when it enters the plugin window)
• IPlugBase: A quick fix to change the mutex lock to match what the plugin code claims for OnParamChange/OnParamReset
• IPlugBase: Added ProcessBypass method to allow processing during bypass (many reasons that you want processing, even when you aren't listening to it)
• IParam: Fixed integer/bool/enum rounding issues (these cause various problems serious problems in automation and determining value changes)
• IParam: Fixed SignDisplay feature (wasn't using that feature, just noticed that it was broken in the code)
• IParam: Added ability to set an arbitrary parameter conversion function
No AU or VST changes, mainly because I'm not yet targeting those formats. The only issue that I know of in AU that I'll have to address is that you can't tell a plugin's mono/stereo state by checking whether the second input or output is connected. It always looks like both are connected.