Does anyone know about a work (or an intend to do such a work) on WDL (or WDL-OL) in order to add LADSPA or LV2 support to this framework?
I will be attending the Linux Audio Conference (LAC 2017) in a few weeks:
and I intended to propose what they call a "Speed Geeking" about the possibility of starting such a work.
I have a few plug-ins that I would put in the public domain for the occasion, and I'd like to know:
- is there people here that have some experience with LADSPA?
- is there people here that would participate to the work on such a port?
- is there people here interested to port their plug-ins to such a format when the port has been done?
- are they willing to release some of their plug-ins as open source, so that other could do the port?
- and by the way, is there a legal or technical reason that could prevent such a work?
Thanks to any participation that help progress this discussion.