Old 06-20-2017, 04:02 AM   #3241
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasombre View Post
totally agree.

if anything than the previously selected track then, yes. Imagine having some track-specific actions on the global page and I am on the kick-drum track and pushing some action buttons (like routing or channel count) and wanting to go to the next track (for example the snare track) while staying on the global page....in order to do similar stuff on the the snare track.
(Just a random example though). If done via LBX-Keycommands the selected track could jump anywhere as it is now, depending on where the global track is. Totally no biggie, but a bit unintuitive if it jumpps anywhere maybe, as I pressed next/prev-track-key.

Regarding not knowing if GLOBAL page is selected when top and side bars hidden - yes it needs some sort of indicator...

an indicator would be very cool to have indeed.

But as I also mentioned in my previous post, it really works great like it is, and those were just some things I noticed when trying out.

Huge thanks for this great feature-add

EDIT: good to hear that the headache is gone, this can be a real energy-drain. Used to have that frequently, but seems to be gone (knock on wood)
A few tweaks...

Generally to make travelling via GLOBAL page a little better hopefully.

It may still not be perfect - but hopefully a bit better.

I haven't added a specific indicator for GLOBAL page yet - not really sure what it should be.

BUT - I have added ability to create a new default strip for the GLOBAL page. So you could simply create a default strip with a label or whatever you like (some sort of indicator) - you would need to add a dummy control on there somewhere if you don't want any normal controls in the default global strip - but that's pretty easy (I used a peak meter - and used a graphic that wouldn't likely show anything). Set it as your default strip for global page.

This would give you a way of indicating the global page is selected whenever you go on it.

Is that useful?
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:54 AM   #3242
dasombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
BUT - I have added ability to create a new default strip for the GLOBAL page. So you could simply create a default strip with a label or whatever you like (some sort of indicator) - you would need to add a dummy control on there somewhere if you don't want any normal controls in the default global strip - but that's pretty easy (I used a peak meter - and used a graphic that wouldn't likely show anything). Set it as your default strip for global page.

This would give you a way of indicating the global page is selected whenever you go on it.

Is that useful?
Awesome, this is more than enough and very cool!
I also thought about a default strip for global page but forgot to mention.
This is very very cool, and I think that other indicators are not necessary with this now

Yeeheee, now I can think about a good global-page-default strip which is useful in a lot of situations (additional cool custom toolbars, hellooo).
Switchers will be handy here too...so many possibilities.

Thanks a looot!
dasombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 07:44 AM   #3243
timbralzoom

Hi,
its me the trouble

first an idea:
color indicator to controls when a Fader assigned... to see them easily...
optionally maybe (Global On/Off in the Settings) i think would wonderful

now the report
(didn't update the latest one yet..github says 4 hours ago)
i am still trying to understand how to reproduce it
but it seems snapshots looses Fader assignments randomly(<-? : not sure)

a little long but here is the video that i tried to show

EDIT:
((Fixed & video removed))

as a plus note... for example let's say we have 10 snapshots
and Fader 5 assigned starting from 6 to 10,
somehow when the assignments gone if re i assign the Fader 5
in the snapshot 10 other snapshots also starts to show Fader 5 as assigned..
i hope make sense.

Please note: Nothing Urgent!

Last edited by timbralzoom; 06-20-2017 at 02:42 PM.
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:22 AM   #3244
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
Hi,
its me the trouble

first an idea:
color indicator to controls when a Fader assigned... to see them easily...
optionally maybe (Global On/Off in the Settings) i think would wonderful

now the report
(didn't update the latest one yet..github says 4 hours ago)
i am still trying to understand how to reproduce it
but it seems snapshots looses Fader assignments randomly(<-? : not sure)

a little long but here is the video that i tried to show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g140...ature=youtu.be

as a plus note... for example let's say we have 10 snapshots
and Fader 5 assigned starting from 6 to 10,
somehow when the assignments gone if re i assign the Fader 5
in the snapshot 10 other snapshots also starts to show Fader 5 as assigned..
i hope make sense.

Please note: Nothing Urgent!
Aha - you have exposed me again... Yep - glaring error - have *fixed* - but completely untested as I haven't time just at this moment to test.

So feel free to try the update and see if it works better - if it's the same or worse - let me know and I'll look again.

Remember - completely untested - may even crash (although shouldn't as it only required some code shifting - no new code created)...
Old 06-20-2017, 09:35 AM   #3245
timbralzoom

so far works great!
will push more

EDIT:
hopefully final updates for the Modulators.

Midi Shaper:
http://stash.reaper.fm/v/30949/MidiShaper_16x.zip
(Global Bypass Control (FX Chain Bypass) replaced with Midi Filter2 JS (bypass) also numbers are now button for bypassing them individually.)

HY-MPS:
http://stash.reaper.fm/v/30950/2017_...xMODULATOR.zip
(Global FX Chain Bypass replaced with Midi Filter2 JS (due to Sync. issue)
+ numbers are now Buttons (Aux Target parameters) for bypass instances separately.)

and tonight's Modulations fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP03...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by timbralzoom; 06-20-2017 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:49 AM   #3246
ThrashJazzAssassin

Request: A way to assign a MIDI event to change what page a strip switcher is on.

e.g. Note-on page switching would be useful for interacting with drum machines as it could show the parameters of the last pad hit (MPC style).

I could compress this:

down to this:

Thank you ever so much Leon

Last edited by ThrashJazzAssassin; 06-22-2017 at 01:53 AM.
ThrashJazzAssassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:24 AM   #3247
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashJazzAssassin View Post
Request: A way to assign a MIDI event to change what page a strip switcher is on.

e.g. Note-on page switching would be useful for interacting with drum machines as it could show the parameters of the last hit (MPC style).

Thank you ever so much Leon
Ok - makes sense. Will look into.

Have released an updated LBX-Faderbox32 - this one has an extra option at the bottom which sets up sliders F1-F16 to translate to note values received on channels 1-16 (normalized - so can be used for other things too).

To use - you'll need to activate record on the __LBX_CTL channel and to receive midi from whatever device. You'll also need to activate monitoring on the channel so Faderbox can receive the midi. To prevent recording the notes - you can set the track option Record disable (input monitoring only).

Then play the keyboard and the slider will move depending on the note. Quite good fun if assigned to a filter cutoff I've found!

Anyway - this is the first step in achieving what you've requested TJA - I will add the necessary code to Stripper soon so you can use this to alter the switcher page...

Last edited by lb0; 06-21-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:15 PM   #3248
timbralzoom

Quote:
Ok - makes sense. Will look into.

Have released an updated LBX-Faderbox32 - this one has an extra option at the bottom which sets up sliders F1-F16 to translate to note values received on channels 1-16 (normalized - so can be used for other things too).

To use - you'll need to activate record on the __LBX_CTL channel and to receive midi from whatever device. You'll also need to activate monitoring on the channel so Faderbox can receive the midi. To prevent recording the notes - you can set the track option Record disable (input monitoring only).

Then play the keyboard and the slider will move depending on the note. Quite good fun if assigned to a filter cutoff I've found!

Anyway - this is the first step in achieving what you've requested TJA - I will add the necessary code to Stripper soon so you can use this to alter the switcher page...
eham..
sounds like one step close to switch snapshots via keyboard/notes & program snapshot sequences from midi editor?

EDIT:
even if its NO
I Love it, Thank you so much! this gonna be very useful for automating/modulating!

Last edited by timbralzoom; 06-21-2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:03 AM   #3249
lb0

Quote:
eham..
sounds like one step close to switch snapshots via keyboard/notes & program snapshot sequences from midi editor?

EDIT:
even if its NO
I Love it, Thank you so much! this gonna be very useful for automating/modulating!
Yes - that crossed my mind too
Old 06-22-2017, 01:51 AM   #3250
ThrashJazzAssassin

Oh wow! Yes please
Old 06-22-2017, 06:09 AM   #3251
timbralzoom

then!

EDIT:
ding dong.. thinking out loud!
this could be my top courage of ignorance moment, because i am about to ask something that i have absolutely no idea..just couldn't resist.

is there is a way to access/expose plugin parameters that has no Host ID?
if i specify the question ..dreaming access to the step values..
[/url]

last night searched in the forum.. the only topic i found:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=154954
but again have no idea

Last edited by timbralzoom; 06-22-2017 at 06:48 AM.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:34 AM   #3252
lb0

Quote:
then!

EDIT:
ding dong.. thinking out loud!
this could be my top courage of ignorance moment, because i am about to ask something that i have absolutely no idea..just couldn't resist.

is there is a way to access/expose plugin parameters that has no Host ID?
if i specify the question ..dreaming access to the step values..
[/url]

last night searched in the forum.. the only topic i found:
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=154954
but again have no idea
I would say that's way out of scope for Stripper.

I have read that entire thread a few times over the past few months whilst trying to solve a few issues.

The main problems with scripting clicks within a window (not possible directly in Reascript - would need to be a C++ extension or similar i think) - is that each plugin would require its own setup for valid click positions etc, and would need to be displaying the correct page etc for it to work and the clicks not to click on the wrong thing.

As a proof of concept it works - in the real world - hmmmm - not really viable as a general tool for automating parameters.

And then you have the problem of translating any actual Reaper automation into mouse clicks etc.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:49 AM   #3253
timbralzoom

Quote:
I would say that's way out of scope for Stripper.

I have read that entire thread a few times over the past few months whilst trying to solve a few issues.

The main problems with scripting clicks within a window (not possible directly in Reascript - would need to be a C++ extension or similar i think) - is that each plugin would require its own setup for valid click positions etc, and would need to be displaying the correct page etc for it to work and the clicks not to click on the wrong thing.

As a proof of concept it works - in the real world - hmmmm - not really viable as a general tool for automating parameters.

And then you have the problem of translating any actual Reaper automation into mouse clicks etc.
Crystal clear!
i thought there was a tiny hope to access hidden parameters
via accessing to Reaper's API / Preset manager system that handles the the hidden parameters (not the mouse capture thingy)...
bla bla... see how courage i am

Thank you for your patience, i get the whole picture now..time to let go this obsession
Old 06-22-2017, 08:05 AM   #3254
lb0

Quote:
Crystal clear!
i thought there was a tiny hope to access hidden parameters
via accessing to Reaper's API / Preset manager system that handles the the hidden parameters (not the mouse capture thingy)...
bla bla... see how courage i am

Thank you for your patience, i get the whole picture now..time to let go this obsession
Ah - I see - well the preset data as stored in the chunk is binary data - that is not human readable (just looks like a jumble of characters). It would be nigh on impossible to edit this data in any meaningful controlled way to get specific results - the more likely outcome would be to break the project.
Old 06-22-2017, 09:55 AM   #3255
lb0

Have added ability to assign fader to switcher page and snapshots window.

Switcher page - right-click menu - choose fader. If you need to offset the note value to trigger first page (and subsequent pages) - use Note Value offset option.

Snapshots window - right-click the * button - choose fader. At the moment this always start from note 0 (= first snapshot in list). So need a big keyboard or to shift the octave right down.

This works on the currently selected snapshot set - so you need to be on the page where the snapshots are.

I'll look into developing this further to allow for different snapshot sets - but at the moment this is what I've coded.

remember to set faderbox to note mode for f1-f16 and to record arm and monitor the __LBX_CTL track.

Let me know how it goes

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Forgot to mention - you need the latest faderbox - as I've added a latch for the note input - so it won't retrigger until it gets a note off. This was necessary to solve a few things and to ensure the snapshot is set on each note press.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:47 AM   #3256
timbralzoom

Quote:
Have added ability to assign fader to switcher page and snapshots window.

Switcher page - right-click menu - choose fader. If you need to offset the note value to trigger first page (and subsequent pages) - use Note Value offset option.

Snapshots window - right-click the * button - choose fader. At the moment this always start from note 0 (= first snapshot in list). So need a big keyboard or to shift the octave right down.

This works on the currently selected snapshot set - so you need to be on the page where the snapshots are.

I'll look into developing this further to allow for different snapshot sets - but at the moment this is what I've coded.

remember to set faderbox to note mode for f1-f16 and to record arm and monitor the __LBX_CTL track.

Let me know how it goes

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Forgot to mention - you need the latest faderbox - as I've added a latch for the note input - so it won't retrigger until it gets a note off. This was necessary to solve a few things and to ensure the snapshot is set on each note press.

Holly yay!
this is gonna be looong night!

a side question should we keep the backup of old Faderbox versions for keep in safe the old projects?
Old 06-22-2017, 11:37 AM   #3257
lb0

Quote:
Holly yay!
this is gonna be looong night!

a side question should we keep the backup of old Faderbox versions for keep in safe the old projects?
Might be wise - although they should be interchangeable - I changed the name with the first recent update - which means you may need the old one to load into old projects.

But functionality wise - they both contain the default 32 sliders - but the newer one also has some additional controls. But the 1st 32 work the same.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:52 AM   #3258
timbralzoom

Quote:
Might be wise - although they should be interchangeable - I changed the name with the first recent update - which means you may need the old one to load into old projects.

But functionality wise - they both contain the default 32 sliders - but the newer one also has some additional controls. But the 1st 32 work the same.
good to know i backup it already

and..one more specific Q.
is it possible to simulate mouse double clicks
(optionally maybe in the FADERBOX JS code as an extra function)

for example when i press to note first switches the snapshot nicely
but in some case (if you have Program Change and you made a few extra tweaks in the controls that belongs to same plugin
you have to press second click (so kind a double click) to load that extra tweaks...

or should i look for the extra midi plugin that doubles the notes before send the Faderbox?

EDIT: correction...
if its hard to implement i will look for the extra midi plugin solution..

in any case:
nothing urgent
&
as always:
Thank you so much!

Last edited by timbralzoom; 06-22-2017 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:08 PM   #3259
lb0

Quote:
good to know i backup it already

and..one more specific Q.
is it possible to simulate mouse double clicks
(optionally maybe in the FADERBOX JS code as an extra function)

for example when i press to note first switches the snapshot nicely
but in some case (if you have Program Change and you made a few extra tweaks in the controls that belongs to same plugin
you have to press second click (so kind a double click) to load that extra tweaks...

or should i look for the extra midi plugin that doubles the notes before send the Faderbox?

EDIT: correction...
if its hard to implement i will look for the extra midi plugin solution..

in any case:
nothing urgent
&
as always:
Thank you so much!
Well I'm thinking about the whole latch thing. It seems to kill the responsiveness of playing the snapshots - when I remove it it works much better.

But without it - or something similar - you cannot push any note twice to ensure the snapshot is set (or when you might tweak another parameter) - you must first select another snapshot.

I have a few ideas to try - so things will likely change in the next day or two.

As for double-tapping a snapshot - I'll have a think - but if I can sort out the latch issue - a midi delay of some sort might work best...

EDIT:

New stripper and faderbox update.

This works better. Has a timed latch which doesn't get in the way of setting a snapshot - so keeps it more responsive.

You can adjust the latch time - but as long as it seems to work on its default lowest setting - leave it on that (or ensure it's on it's lowest setting).

Last edited by lb0; 06-22-2017 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:43 PM   #3260
timbralzoom

oh my!
switches like hummingbird

what?

how?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb-n...ature=youtu.be

EDIT:
using default Latch Time.

Last edited by timbralzoom; 06-22-2017 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:40 AM   #3261
lb0

Baffled by your screenshot showing two sets of data for track 3 :/
Old 06-23-2017, 04:41 AM   #3262
ThrashJazzAssassin

Holy Cow. All this new stuff looks amazing.

Got this error when opening a project, though it seemed to fix itself. Probably nothing
Code:
LBX Stripper.lua:33837: attempt to get length of a nil value (field '?')

Regarding FaderBox, your announcement post said
Quote:
All assignments at the moment are global
Does this mean in the future we will have fader assignments per page? :fingers crossed:

Also, the global page is great. But could there be a global area of the stripper window? Would be great for Send FX. Or is it recommended ATM to have a second stripper instance for global controls?

Cheers
Old 06-23-2017, 04:57 AM   #3263
lb0

Quote:
Holy Cow. All this new stuff looks amazing.

Got this error when opening a project, though it seemed to fix itself. Probably nothing
Code:
LBX Stripper.lua:33837: attempt to get length of a nil value (field '?')

Regarding FaderBox, your announcement post said

Does this mean in the future we will have fader assignments per page? :fingers crossed:

Also, the global page is great. But could there be a global area of the stripper window? Would be great for Send FX. Or is it recommended ATM to have a second stripper instance for global controls?

Cheers
Thanks for spotting the bug - have fixed.

I do plan to look into faders per page yes... not sure when.

Not sure exactly what you mean by the last request - global area? Can you explain a little more?
Old 06-23-2017, 05:36 AM   #3264
ThrashJazzAssassin

Basically an area to put controls you want to persist through track selection changes. Or even an option per control to persist through track changes. Global controls. We could drag on a master fader, set it to global, and it would stay there.

I suggested a second instance of stripper set to GLOBAL mode. Are there any problems with performance, saving, sync between instances, etc?
Old 06-23-2017, 05:43 AM   #3265
ThrashJazzAssassin

When using Slider F1->F16 Note On Monitor
Code:
LBX Stripper.lua:28159: attempt to index a nil value (local 'ctl')
Old 06-23-2017, 05:47 AM   #3266
lb0

Quote:
Basically an area to put controls you want to persist through track selection changes. Or even an option per control to persist through track changes. Global controls. We could drag on a master fader, set it to global, and it would stay there.

I suggested a second instance of stripper set to GLOBAL mode. Are there any problems with performance, saving, sync between instances, etc?
You can use multiple strippers at once - it's been a while since I tested this. I don't think there are any performance issues - obviously cpu will increase but only as much as each instance of stripper uses (which in general is not a lot unless there are loads and loads of automated controls).

At the moment - both will show the same sets of data - but you can independently control which tracks are showing etc. In the past - each could be treated completely differently using the main menu Strip Sets option - but since the major saving updates - this doesn't work.

I'd use with definite caution - there are surely things that won't work properly at the moment - but I'll look into.

This would definitely be the preferred way of using though - once get things working properly again with 2 or more instances.

EDIT

Yeah - easy to lose data as the last closed script window overwrites any data the other one has saved.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:56 AM   #3267
ThrashJazzAssassin

Quote:
When using Slider F1->F16 Note On Monitor
Code:
LBX Stripper.lua:28159: attempt to index a nil value (local 'ctl')
F̶a̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶a̶r̶m̶
S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶R̶E̶A̶P̶E̶R̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶e̶

EDIT: Happened again

Last edited by ThrashJazzAssassin; 06-23-2017 at 06:13 AM.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:17 AM   #3268
lb0

Quote:
False alarm
Sorry, I restarted REAPER and can't reproduce
Don't worry - wasn't a false alarm. Just something restarting the script sorted out with the faders array that stores fader destinations. (when loading - all fader targets are checked and updated if required).

I've fixed and added some extra checks when controls are deleted.

Had you deleted any controls from a strip?

Can you let me know if it happens again - and if you had deleted any controls...
Old 06-23-2017, 06:26 AM   #3269
ThrashJazzAssassin

Quote:
Had you deleted any controls from a strip?
Yes. Thanks for fixing
Old 06-23-2017, 10:02 AM   #3270
lb0

Just released an update that maintains separate save files for the different chosen STRIP SET. Like it used to

Options still seem a little odd between sets as it shares them - which maybe needs changing for different instances - as you may not wish to follow selected track for each instance. Will look into this when I get more time...

Let me know of anything odd as always - not had much testing - but it works so far
Old 06-23-2017, 10:56 AM   #3271
timbralzoom

Quote:
Baffled by your screenshot showing two sets of data for track 3 :/
EDIT:
i didn't noticed that in the screenshot till you say baffled

checked the project right before the adding FADERBOX and SNAPSHOTS tracks ..
statistic was ok

added a track to top of the main strip track (track 3)
and Statistics messed again..
after that
i click one of the track in the stripper browser and clicked to main strip track again
Statistic worked ok.

i hope make sense.

Last edited by timbralzoom; 06-23-2017 at 12:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:09 AM   #3272
timbralzoom

Want to share one thing i found about
LBX-FaderBox(32x)
"Slider F1 -> F16 Note On Monitor"
if you use my Modulator workaround
and also
want to use this Note On Monitor option:
first add a new LBX-FaderBox(32x) instances,
change the Feedback CC No's to 32-63
and finally activate the
Slider F1 -> F16 Note On Monitor on this one
restart the Stripper window to see newly added Faderbox
you should see "Fader 33-64" in the right click list.
FADER 33 - 48 = means Midi Channel 1-16 in this case
use this second instances for the keyboard input
so ..if the faders already assigned to a midi plugin like in my fake modulator setup
do not activate the "Slider F1 -> F16 Note On Monitor" in this instance of Faderbox.

otherwise ... you will spend two hours to find whats wrong

Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM   #3273
lb0

Quote:
Want to share one thing i found about
LBX-FaderBox(32x)
"Slider F1 -> F16 Note On Monitor"
if you use my Modulator workaround
and also
want to use this Note On Monitor option:
first add a new LBX-FaderBox(32x) instances,
change the Feedback CC No's to 32-63
and finally activate the
Slider F1 -> F16 Note On Monitor on this one
restart the Stripper window to see newly added Faderbox
you should see "Fader 33-64" in the right click list.
FADER 33 - 48 = means Midi Channel 1-16 in this case
use this second instances for the keyboard input
so ..if the faders already assigned to a midi plugin like in my fake modulator setup
do not activate the "Slider F1 -> F16 Note On Monitor" in this instance of Faderbox.

otherwise ... you will spend two hours to find whats wrong
Yes - I probably should have said - if you want to use keyboard notes - you can't use any other modulation on that fader as they need to work differently and using the note monitor - it has a timed latch (or hold) - which is required to allow for multiple presses of the same note (otherwise only the first gets registered and any other presses get ignored until you hit a different note.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM   #3274
timbralzoom

Quote:
Yes - I probably should have said - if you want to use keyboard notes - you can't use any other modulation on that fader as they need to work differently and using the note monitor - it has a timed latch (or hold) - which is required to allow for multiple presses of the same note (otherwise only the first gets registered and any other presses get ignored until you hit a different note.
yes
it was my request and i am very happy with it

created __LBX_CTL track contains 4x Faderbox (Feedback CC No's 1 to 127)
all FADERS assigned to midi CC except the last - 96-127 ones
so last instance is activated to use for keyboard input.

i am in paradise but will push a little further
is it possible to assign Controls to Faders also
as like the Snapshot & Strip Switcher assign menu ?

EDIT:
Nothing urgent!
as always Thank you so much!
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM   #3275
lb0

Quote:
yes
it was my request and i am very happy with it

created __LBX_CTL track contains 4x Faderbox (Feedback CC No's 1 to 127)
all FADERS assigned to midi CC except the last - 96-127 ones
so last instance is activated to use for keyboard input.

i am in paradise but will push a little further
is it possible to assign Controls to Faders also
as like the Snapshot & Strip Switcher assign menu ?

EDIT:
Nothing urgent!
as always Thank you so much!
You mean via menu rather than learn mode? Yeah I can add...

EDIT: although you can click on the fader option in the learn fader window which brings up the menu - but it is an extra click i guess.

Last edited by lb0; Yesterday at 10:52 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 AM   #3276
timbralzoom

Quote:
You mean via menu rather than learn mode? Yeah I can add...

EDIT: although you can click on the fader option in the learn fader window which brings up the menu - but it is an extra click i guess.
yes!
learn and clear via just selection in the right click menu without extra window..
would great!
but if brings new headaches in coding, i am very happy with current.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM   #3277
lb0

Quote:
yes!
learn and clear via just selection in the right click menu without extra window..
would great!
but if brings new headaches in coding, i am very happy with current.
No - should be easy to add alongside