Old 01-19-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
carvingCode
Human being with feelings

Default Slight audio delay between Regions

I was working on the structure of a project using Regions. Most Regions duplicated themselves just fine. A couple, though, produced a very slight delay in the audio when advancing between the end and beginning of those Regions.

I checked the measure and time indicators and all looked fine there -- thought I had not aligned the Region well, but the indicators 'indicated' elsewise.

Can anyone give me a heads up as to what I may have done to produce the slight delay between regions? How to avoid in the future?

TIA

Randy
carvingCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
Mr. Data
Human being with feelings

Hi Randy and welcome to Reaperland!

Dunno whether this helps, but at least you could try "File -> Project Settings -> Project Settings" and tick "Force project time signatures to have beats on whole samples".

It might be the case, that this not only works on time signatures, but on regions and markers as well.

Maybe it's best to undo the region changes in question first, activate the checkbox and move the regions again.

HTH

-Data