Old 04-25-2014, 01:38 PM   #1
Giano
Banned

Default Rendering problem - again

Finished a mix. as soon as I added Reaper plugins JS Enhancer and REA Pitch the problems started again.
No matter if I select online or offline Rendering, every time there are all of a sudden crackles, sometimes in the middle of the mix ssometimes at the end.

https://soundcloud.com/giano-riff/vo...-issue-example

For me better features concerning midi or automation are not important at all, as long as rendering is a problem - one of the most important things !

Last edited by Giano; 04-26-2014 at 12:23 AM.
Giano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:11 AM   #2
Tazzie
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giano View Post
Finished a mix. as soon as I added Reaper plugins JS Enhancer and REA Pitch the problems started again.
No matter if I select online or offline Rendering, every time there are all of a sudden crackles, sometimes in the middle of the mix ssometimes at the end.

https://soundcloud.com/giano-riff/vo...-issue-example

For me better features concerning midi or automation are not important at all, as long as rendering is a problem - one of the most important things !
Hi Giano, I listened to your Soundcloud. Apologies in advance if it's my jaded ears, but I could hear no crackles, before or after 11 second mark. Don't know what to say except I sometimes get crackling from too hot mix that I think is due to noise on the original tracks that I overlooked.
But I could not hear that on your track. Just a guess, might be a hardware issue. Good luck anyhow and keep up the good work.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:00 AM   #3
Giano
Banned

Thanx for your information. Please listen to it with headphones and you will hear it for sure ! Pls confirm- someone.

Last edited by Giano; 05-02-2014 at 10:20 AM.
Giano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:55 AM   #4
VinodXAgent

Confirmed!
VinodXAgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 04:07 AM   #5
Dstruct

Maybe the elastique algorithm (timestretch/pitch shift) produces these crackles.

In 4.62 I sometimes get crackles/artefacts when stretching items with elastique algorithm ...
Dstruct is offline   Reply With Quote