Human being with feelings

NOBODY?

Where's Banned.. when you need him
K-BooGiE! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 07:20 AM   #4
Banned

Right here, pal!

I'm not familiar at all with GlovePie's syntax though... sorry! But surely, some other REAPER users familiar with its OSC implementation are. Iirc, Anton9 is the man you should speak to on this one.

In any case, you should understand that the "@" is unique to REAPER, and NOT part of the OSC specs. REAPER will send a specific *number* (for the track, FX slot, or parameter used) instead of the literal "@" symbol.

So, on GlovePie's end, you should NOT try to use the "@" symbol AT ALL. You should either explicitly use numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.) in the OSC addresses corresponding to all different tracks, FX, and parameters (the 'dumb method'), or use *variables* which correspond to track, FX slot and/or parameter number, and then process the messages using those variables (the 'smart method').

Hth, for now!
Old 11-14-2014, 07:07 PM   #5
K-BooGiE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Right here, pal!

I'm not familiar at all with GlovePie's syntax though... sorry! But surely, some other REAPER users familiar with its OSC implementation are. Iirc, Anton9 is the man you should speak to on this one.

In any case, you should understand that the "@" is unique to REAPER, and NOT part of the OSC specs. REAPER will send a specific *number* (for the track, FX slot, or parameter used) instead of the literal "@" symbol.

So, on GlovePie's end, you should NOT try to use the "@" symbol AT ALL. You should either explicitly use numbers (1, 2, 3, etc.) in the OSC addresses corresponding to all different tracks, FX, and parameters (the 'dumb method'), or use *variables* which correspond to track, FX slot and/or parameter number, and then process the messages using those variables (the 'smart method').

Hth, for now!
Ahh man thx for responding!!!... I like the wildcard function:-( its just a syntax error, it makes glovepie aware of whats going on and can respond when you select some thing.... I didn't want to do the dumb method 1400 lines easy! i did try.. i got maybe 200 lines.."this isnt gonna work right if i have to change one thing". I did try a var with a range

var.x = range((1-100)/10)
debug = var.x //Result = but got nothing back //Keep trying

I did hit up Anton9 on the PM...I seen his name when I was digging deep in the forums.

Looked at oscIIBot? but i dont wanna put a 2 app in the mix just to rescript osc messages.

PM Anton9 for me
Thanks!
K-BooGiE! is offline   Reply With Quote