COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :
Old 10-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
mutantdrums
Human being with feelings

Default The Indian Forum Spammer?

As I'm sure others here might have now recently noticed, however it happens their appears to be some Indian spammer on this forum?

India is a place with more rats than people and they have a alot of people.
Yet I dont know which is actually worse.

I would like to suggest that whomever is the forum Admin here possibly look into banning perhaps whatever entire Indian Subnet from this forum. Or however one would go about effectively blocking this kind of quantitative douchebag.

Ninjam has never gotten many tabla players anyways.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
pljones

There's no point posting in the forum, there are too many posts for anyone to read them all. There's a little /!\ symbol next to the posts on the left for you to click to report any spam.

However, I'd expect racism is likely to get a poster banned, too.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
mutantdrums

I was just trying to suggest to whomever the Admin was that there surely must be ways of dealing with it.

India has a billion people? and probably twice as many rats, thats a fact.
If my joke about it offended you, then thats unfortunate.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
Kundalinguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantdrums View Post
I was just trying to suggest to whomever the Admin was that there surely must be ways of dealing with it.

India has a billion people? and probably twice as many rats, thats a fact.
If my joke about it offended you, then thats unfortunate.
I think you were very clear in implying that perhaps the rats were better than the Indian people. I also think you were very clear in shining a spotlight on your dismissal of an entire race and culture because of one or more Indian spammers on Reaper.

You, my friend, have exposed yourself as just another hateful dismisser of whatever sliver of humanity does not suit your taste. I would call that racism or bigotry, but not the work of an entertainer.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
cyrano

Quote:
That's true for every other country...

Most of the spammers are still from the ol' US of A, but I wouldn't hold that against Americans.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:06 PM   #6
mutantdrums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundalinguist View Post
I think you were very clear in implying that perhaps the rats were better than the Indian people. I also think you were very clear in shining a spotlight on your dismissal of an entire race and culture because of one or more Indian spammers on Reaper.

You, my friend, have exposed yourself as just another hateful dismisser of whatever sliver of humanity does not suit your taste. I would call that racism or bigotry, but not the work of an entertainer.

Hi wow, thanks for jumping in there buddy.
Who F**** are you? Suddenly you now decide to jump in?
I thought I was communicating with Pljones.

But if anyone else here lurking wants to suddenly jump in, then please feel free as well. Maybe even the Indian spammer can also now reply.

First of all Kundalinguist.

1.) I am not your friend.
2.0)I am not an "entertainer".

In your reply please quote specifically what I wrote that again in your mind as you said makes you apparently feel I am "a hateful ....sliver" of whatever. So please entertain ME, my new friend Kundalinguist.

To me Kundalinguist, you seem like just another totally humorless person. For the record I have nothing against the Rat capital of World India however I never would want to even visit there, its Canadians who I really truly loathe.

Lastly, why dont you F*** off.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:12 PM   #7
run, megalodon

Quote:
But if anyone else here lurking wants to suddenly jump in, then please feel free as well.
Hello.
Quote:
Yet I dont know which is actually worse.
I think this is what has people hot.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
Kundalinguist

Sorry, Mutant. This is a public forum. You want a private conversation, knock on your neighbor's door - provided their not Indian, I suppose. As for what you hate, that seems determined by whatever disagrees with your divine opinion.

For some reason I suspect that you are little more than a rat yourself and simply wish to point the finger elsewhere to feel better about your lowly existence. From my experience, that is usually the case when people rant about entire countries when they have yet to step outside their own little dusty hick town - which is another way to describe some people's mindset.

I'd say "Have a nice day" but I bet you rarely have them with such an attitude.

Quote:
Hi wow, thanks for jumping in there buddy.
Who F**** are you? Suddenly you now decide to jump in?
I thought I was communicating with Pljones.

But if anyone else here lurking wants to suddenly jump in, then please feel free as well. Maybe even the Indian spammer can also now reply.

First of all Kundalinguist.

1.) I am not your friend.
2.0)I am not an "entertainer".

In your reply please quote specifically what I wrote that again in your mind as you said makes you apparently feel I am "a hateful ....sliver" of whatever. So please entertain ME, my new friend Kundalinguist.

To me Kundalinguist, you seem like just another totally humorless person. For the record I have nothing against the Rat capital of World India however I never would want to even visit there, its Canadians who I really truly loathe.

P.S. I suspect you must be very young to be shooting off your mouth like a snarky little school boy. Or you're over-medicated.

Last edited by Kundalinguist; 10-13-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #9
mutantdrums

Kundalinguist I asked for you to specifically quote what I had written here that again as you said in your opinion makes me a "sliver , humanity, etc" or whatever.

Can you do that?

It seems kinda funny for you to suddenly jump in. Other than the Indian Spammer now, pljones or AndyMc are usually the only ones here.

Its also funny how I have never seen your name on Ninjam once ever.

But with your apparent level of pretentiousness I'm guessing you must probably be a guitar player? Is that discriminatory?
Old 10-13-2011, 07:23 PM   #10
Kundalinguist

Quote:
Kundalinguist I asked for you to specifically quote what I had written here that again as you said in your opinion makes me a "sliver , humanity, etc" or whatever.

Can you do that?
Sure

Quote:

Quote:
It seems kinda funny for you to suddenly jump in. Other than the Indian Spammer now, pljones or AndyMc are usually the only ones here.

Its also funny how I have never seen your name on Ninjam once ever.

But with your apparent level of pretentiousness I'm guessing you must probably be a guitar player? Is that discriminatory?
Oh graceful one, when I use the term friend, I mean it from the "John McCain" perspective, not in any friendly sense.

I found my way here by looking at the "New Posts" link and saw something that piqued my interest, so I clicked on it. I suggest that you maybe explore outside of this thread yourself to see more of the civilized world.

I am not pretentious. I think it is pretentious to think one's self superior to other beings and make a public statement of it, as you so blatantly have. If you know your history, the Nazis objectified and subhumanized the Jews as rats. Anytime one "lessens" the value of people they are on their way to becoming either:

a) a soldier
b) a serial killer or abuser
c) a compliant bystander to one or both of the above.

I am not of that group. However, you are not acting much more the part of a rodent yourself. Rise up and be better than just another angry, misinformed spitter of hatred.

[I see no use in trying to further convince you to change. That's your duty.]

Last edited by Kundalinguist; 10-13-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:40 PM   #11
mutantdrums

Quote:
Oh graceful one, when I use the term friend, I mean it from the "John McCain" perspective, not in any friendly sense.

I found my way here by looking at the "New Posts" link and saw something that piqued my interest, so I clicked on it. I suggest that you maybe explore outside of this thread yourself to see more of the civilized world.

I am not pretentious. I think it is pretentious to think one's self superior to other beings and make a public statement of it, as you so blatantly have. If you know your history, the Nazis objectified and subhumanized the Jews as rats. Anytime one "lessens" the value of people they are on their way to becoming either:

a) a soldier
b) a serial killer or abuser
c) a compliant bystander to one or both of the above.

I am not of that group. However, you are not acting much more the part of a rodent yourself. Rise up and be better than just another angry, misinformed spitter of hatred.

[I see no use in trying to further convince you to change. That's your duty.]
So you still refuse to specify exactly what I wrote here which makes me as you stated a "sliver, humanity etc" and now I'm even a Nazi to? But you keep quoting everything else I wrote but that? Wow! you truly are a pretentious and phony jackass.

Again I still have never seen you on Ninjam once in all the years "Kundalinguist".

This forum was dead anyways, have fun with the spammer.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:47 PM   #12
Kundalinguist

Mute, here is what I said of you:

"You, my friend, have exposed yourself as just another hateful dismisser of whatever sliver of humanity does not suit your taste. I would call that racism or bigotry, but not the work of an entertainer."

I have no idea what your abbreviated, confused ranting is about with "sliver, humanity etc."

I think you need to think more clearly and deeply, otherwise you're missing a lot of information.

And with 17 posts, it does not surprise me that you appear to be more a troll for negative feedback than a serious contributor to this forum.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #13
mutantdrums

BTW - WTF is a "Kundalinguist" anyways?

Forgive my hick Nazi mentality, but it kinda sounds like some Hindu sex act banned in most states.

At LEAST answer me that one little buddy and I will call it even.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:01 PM   #14
Kundalinguist

If I'm your "little" buddy, then you must be morbidly obese in more than your ignorance.

Stay on topic. You are a racist and are simply denying it by calling attention to unrelated topics ie. "what are you doing here, anyway" and diversions of that nature.

Sorry, big guy, but your cred' with me has shriveled up. So long, Mr. Big.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #15
mutantdrums

ok again little buddy, its been fun

I simply asked you to specifically quote what I wrote here which you feel makes me a racist and even as you also said now a Nazi! But you apparently refuse to, obviously you are a phony and just wanna play games.

Thanks also to Pljones for bringing what was my simple address of the spammer into this profoundly retarded level of nonsense.

I dont know or really care what any of your problems are.
But you guys just seem really fake and pretentious here.

Good luck with that and I will see you on Ninjam!
Old 10-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #16
run, megalodon

Quote:
I simply asked you to specifically quote what I wrote here which you feel makes me a racist and even as you also said now a Nazi! But you apparently refuse to, obviously you are a phony and just wanna play games.
What's wrong with what I quoted?
Old 10-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #17
mutantdrums

Quote:
India is a place with more rats than people and they have a alot of people. Yet I dont know which is actually worse.
Well, India has a huge overpopulation problem as well as a rat problem.
Those are 2 facts.
Again, I honestly dont know which is worse as in the case of the douchebag spammer.

If thats so horribly "racist" then you must seriously be a quantitative moron, or I suspect more likely you all just enjoy being phony in your derision of me. Either way its pathetic.

So far my simple exchange with pljones has gathered over 1 hundred more lurking phony types.

So thanks again , its been fun, You guys are rich. Enjoy your Indian spammer here.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:14 PM   #18
run, megalodon

It's very easy to interpret that statement as meaning that you don't know if the rats or the people themselves are worse, since there's nothing in the statement that makes it clear you were talking about an overpopulation problem with people.

And what is a quantitative moron?

Edit. And when you say something like this you are actually comparing the people themselves, not any problem with overpopulation, to rats.
Quote:
Again, I honestly dont know which is worse as in the case of the douchebag spammer.
Have you considered the idea that you may actually be racist?

Last edited by run, megalodon; 10-13-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #19
mutantdrums

Quote:
Originally Posted by run, megalodon View Post
Have you considered the idea that you may actually be racist?

Please get over yourself.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:57 AM   #20
Diogenes

Quote:
Anytime one "lessens" the value of people they are on their way to becoming either:

a) a soldier
The vast majority of soldiers/law enforcement people actually go into those fields in the hope of SAVING lives... not "lessening" the value of people.

Thus, that is pretty ignorant thing to say IMO.

D

PS I'm not a Ninjammer but got directed from the "FOOD FIGHT!!" thread.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:20 AM   #21
Melton Glass

Speaking as a Minnesotan-Spam is a Minnesota product,BTW-I must say that the quality of foreign Spam is deeply inferior!It's not even food!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #22
mutantdrums

Wow almost 300+ views!
a new record!

So just try to make ANY sense of all this now:

Pljones vaguley calls me a racist and then cowardly runs away and lurks while whomever else pile on, even creating another thread about it called "Food Fight!!" about it ?
http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.p...ght=food+fight

Food Fight?
I thought you all had such a deep outrage about Racism?
Yet a food fight is a joke.

Like I said, You guys really are just fake!
You sit around here for fun all day playing games.
I bet you live comfortably in some whitebread suburb and have no idea what racism actually means.

Thanks again especially to Pljones.
I guess you have always had something against me.

You are really petty and small, phony people.

Have fun with your forum.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:15 AM   #23
Kundalinguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
The vast majority of soldiers/law enforcement people actually go into those fields in the hope of SAVING lives... not "lessening" the value of people.

Thus, that is pretty ignorant thing to say IMO.

D

PS I'm not a Ninjammer but got directed from the "FOOD FIGHT!!" thread.
Diogenes, I never mentioned police officers, although I can say that one always has to lessen the life of another in order to kill them. I don't speak about what I don't know about, whether out of ignorance or at random. I may joke a lot, but when I mentioned soldiers, I was definitely not kidding.

I would recommend that you watch the documentary called "Soldiers of Conscience" (link to trailer below) to see soldiers talking about having to lessen the value of a human life so that they can kill people, which turns out is something that few of them can actually live with in the aftermath. Good advertising makes it all look septic and even fun.

I do not see murder for hire as a heroic gesture like many people do. I see no honor in causing someone's head to cave in from my bullets.

Here's the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sha0LRjTNDo

P.S. Don't call me ignorant unless you have fully tested your own knowledge. Okay?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:19 AM   #24
mutantdrums

Quote:
Diogenes, I never mentioned police officers, although I can say that one always has to lessen the life of another in order to kill them. I don't speak about what I don't know about, whether out of ignorance or at random. I may joke a lot, but when I mentioned soldiers, I was definitely not kidding.

I would recommend that you watch the documentary called "Soldiers of Conscience" (link to trailer below) to see soldiers talking about having to lessen the value of a human life so that they can kill people, which turns out is something that few of them can actually live with in the aftermath. Good advertising makes it all look septic and even fun.

I do not see murder for hire as a heroic gesture like many people do. I see no honor in causing someone's head to cave in from my bullets.

Here's the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sha0LRjTNDo

P.S. Don't call me ignorant unless you have fully tested your own knowledge. Okay?

Cunnilingus... you my friend, have exposed yourself as just another hateful dismisser of whatever sliver of humanity does not suit your taste. I would call that racism or bigotry, but not the work of an entertainer.

Welcome to the club.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #25
Kundalinguist

Quote:
You guys really are just fake!
You sit around here for fun all day playing games.
I bet you live comfortably in some whitebread suburb and have no idea what racism actually means.

You are really petty and small, phony people.

...blah, blah, blah
Notice anything, Mute? You are lumping in countless people you've never met or whose motives you have no way of knowing, especially when you're insulting and hating them in advance. Just like...a bigot or a racist. Case closed.

You, my non-friend, are mentally unstable, and in denial about it.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #26
Kundalinguist

Quote:
Cunnilingus... you my friend, have exposed yourself as just another hateful dismisser of whatever sliver of humanity does not suit your taste. I would call that racism or bigotry, but not the work of an entertainer.

Welcome to the club.
I don't like murder for hire - that is bigotted or racist? C'mon, use that head as more than a separator for your ears.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #27
schwa
Administrator

This thread is terrible and I'm closing it. If I am misunderstanding the tone or something, and somebody thinks they are actually getting something of value from this conversation, I apologize.
Closed Thread