Old 09-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
run, megalodon
Human being with feelings

Default Let's talk about these resize bars.

They clutter up the interface. Why were they added? Was it that hard to figure out what could be resized? They'd be better if there was some discernible visual logic to them. Right now they are just slapped on top of the the resize zones like masking tape or something. They don't seem to end, or fit with each other and everything else how they should. Why the gap between the horizontal and vertical ones pictured? Why the overlap onto the menu bar at the top?

I tried to get them the same color as my classic theme background, but I couldn't get it somehow. Even if I did, there would be a bad transition between the main toolbar and the tracks.

Could we clean them up a bit, or add a checkbox in the theme editor to keep them from being displayed?
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (13.0 KB, 532 views)
run, megalodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
run, megalodon

Heh... maybe that came across a bit shrill. Sorry. To put it in more realistic terms, I think they are not so suited for the classic theme; they break up the flow, and kind of frustrate my vision of a clean working space.
run, megalodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:46 AM   #3
mikeroephonics

I don't get it. Exactly which parts? The TCP|Arrange bar and the MCP resize bar?