Old 04-22-2017, 05:46 PM   #1
jmorel33
Human being with feelings

Default Project view editing

There are a few uncomfortable elements when in Project view.

For example, when I have selected some tracks to move / copy / delete and I want to have a better view, usually I play around with the zoom and then change the transport to where I want to work / paste etc. So when I do click on the Transport, it unselects, which is most irritating.

Why would the transport have to do anything with the fact that I select an area is beyond me.

Of course there are numerous other annoyances in Project view, but this is a major one, specially on big projects.

Another annoyance, is when zooming in the project, the horizontal scroll bar gets way to narrow at some point and is prone to misuse.

Finally, there is that peculiar situation when all the tracks get super tall for no good reason. I can't tell how that happens, but it happens at least once an evening. I found a trick to pull it back but then I lose the way I had it displayed (hold CTRL and mouse scroll down...). Wonder what causes this, again it's random useless behavior.

Last edited by jmorel33; 04-22-2017 at 05:54 PM.
jmorel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 01:28 AM   #2
Masi
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorel33 View Post
Finally, there is that peculiar situation when all the tracks get super tall for no good reason. I can't tell how that happens, but it happens at least once an evening. I found a trick to pull it back but then I lose the way I had it displayed (hold CTRL and mouse scroll down...). Wonder what causes this, again it's random useless behavior.
Did you double click the vertical scrollbar handle? Doing so will go through various track height settings.

Masi
Masi is offline   Reply With Quote