Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 09-22-2014, 09:02 AM   #1
TexasFury
Human being with feelings

Default Tracking down an MIDI edit in the history.

EDIT: IT'S WORSE (I use 3.72)

Apparently I split the ENTIRE project across all tracks somewhere and "cut" a piece. Is there a way to revert back to the time I made the fateful split? Any edits I lose after are fine, easily recreatable. I have 256 MB of undo enabled, but the undo history doesn't show a list. I'm trying to locate in the manual how to work undo, but any hints would help. Thanks

EDIT 2: Upon further examination only the MIDI got slightly mangled, and is fixed. But I'd like to undo the splits in the audio. Any hints why my undo history list doesn't show up?

Original post: My drum MIDI track has been edited extensively since it was imported. Other than a one measure count-off media I added, the main drum file has remained in one piece. Until sometime in the last few days. Somehow it got split in the middle of a measure. Is there anyway to surgically locate this in the history and maybe just undo that. I could manually repiece it (wouldn't take long, the damage is minimal), but I'd rather undo the damage "internally".
Attached Images
File Type: gif drummidi.gif (22.9 KB, 212 views)

Last edited by TexasFury; 09-22-2014 at 10:49 AM.
TexasFury is offline   Reply With Quote