Old 06-12-2017, 11:42 AM   #1
dsealer
Human being with feelings

Default Reaper, EZDrummer2

I'm trying to understand a feature in ezd2. I was watching Reaper TV and saw a video titled "How to Building a Song in Ezdrummer2". About 21 minutes into the video it shows how to "mute" a groove in ezd2's Sound Track. I can't seem to make mine mute. If anyone can offer some advise I'd be willing to try it.
Thanks,
Don.....
Old 06-12-2017, 12:03 PM   #2
onewayout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsealer View Post
I'm trying to understand a feature in ezd2. I was watching Reaper TV and saw a video titled "How to Building a Song in Ezdrummer2". About 21 minutes into the video it shows how to "mute" a groove in ezd2's Sound Track. I can't seem to make mine mute. If anyone can offer some advise I'd be willing to try it.
Thanks,
Don.....
Hey Don,

I love my EZD2!! (-: If you right click your groove inside of EZD2 you will see an option to mute...(-'

Jeff
onewayout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:22 PM   #3
dsealer

Thanks Jeff, I'll try again. So far when I right click I don't get the option to mute. Can you give me a little more detail?
When I try to highlight the groove I see dotted lines appear on the groove but when I right click on the groove I don't get the option to mute.
I will try again,
Thanks,
Don.....
Old 07-05-2017, 09:06 AM   #4
onewayout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsealer View Post
Thanks Jeff, I'll try again. So far when I right click I don't get the option to mute. Can you give me a little more detail?
When I try to highlight the groove I see dotted lines appear on the groove but when I right click on the groove I don't get the option to mute.
I will try again,
Thanks,
Don.....
Sorry Don,

I just saw this....)-: Lemme see, are you doing this INSIDE of EZD2 and are you updated to newest version 2.1.4? I would love to send you a photo but I do not know how to make it small enough to upload here on the forum...
onewayout is offline   Reply With Quote