Old 11-16-2015, 03:18 PM   #1
Tuberizer
Human being with feelings

Default Media Item right click - I get nothing

Hey y'all,

I dont get it. I cant right click on media items to get the contextual menu. Actually I cannot right click on a media items at all. I dont even have the option in the mouse modifiers, for media items there's only left click, left drag and double click.

What?

Right click has always been an option on items, right? I'm on 5.1 did it change or got rid off all of a sudden? Or am I doing something wrong?

*confused* Thanks in advance!!
Tuberizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 04:35 PM   #2
chriscomfort

Right click works here. Both in 5.02 and the new 5.1 upgrade. And no, it's not an option in Mouse Modifiers. It's "hard wired" to give the Media Item Right-Click menu. I'm guessing that one of two things is happening. Either your right mouse button is malfunctioning or you somehow erased or reconfigured the right-click media context menu to contain nothing. Go to Options/Customize menus/toolbars and select Media item context from the dropdown menu to see what is and isn't there.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:59 PM   #3
Tuberizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscomfort View Post
Right click works here. Both in 5.02 and the new 5.1 upgrade. And no, it's not an option in Mouse Modifiers. It's "hard wired" to give the Media Item Right-Click menu. I'm guessing that one of two things is happening. Either your right mouse button is malfunctioning or you somehow erased or reconfigured the right-click media context menu to contain nothing. Go to Options/Customize menus/toolbars and select Media item context from the dropdown menu to see what is and isn't there.
Thanks man.

Mouse is working like it should. And if by "Media Item Right-Click menu" you mean what they officially call media item context in the Options/Customize menus/toolbars then I'm afraid it doesnt work

What I just found out by accident is that I CAN get the media item contextual menu by DOUBLE RIGHTCLICKING on a media item..... Isnt that strange?

Does anybody know how to fix this?
Tuberizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:46 AM   #4
tomfrankly

i have to assume it's something to do with your computer or mouse. can you provide any more detail?
tomfrankly is offline   Reply With Quote