Old 11-17-2016, 12:14 AM   #1
Boy_Narf
Human being with feelings

Default Mouse Wheel Tilt?

Hello Everyone,

Used to love using the left and right tilt feature of my mouse to scroll left and right within reaper. Not sure when it stopped working properly, but now when I hit the left/right tilt it jumps back and forth. It won't scroll like it used to.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Boy_Narf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 06:54 AM   #2
Goldreap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy_Narf View Post
Hello Everyone,

Used to love using the left and right tilt feature of my mouse to scroll left and right within reaper. Not sure when it stopped working properly, but now when I hit the left/right tilt it jumps back and forth. It won't scroll like it used to.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
I noticed exactly this a few versions ago.
I then set it up in 'actions' by adding the left and right wheel tilts as shortcuts for scroll view left and right (along with the defaults ALT+LEFT and ALT+RIGHT). The tilts showed up as 'MediaKbdBrowse' (minus and plus for L and R). If you also want these actions in the midi editor you have to set that up separately...but I've noticed that (in the midi editor) when playing (play cursor moving) both left and right tilt scroll right!....but this happens anyway just using ALT+RIGHT and ALT+LEFT keys!?
Alternatively I can set up this whole thing in my mouse software, but the midi editor anomaly persists.

Last edited by Goldreap; 11-17-2016 at 07:01 AM.
Goldreap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 11:48 AM   #3
Boy_Narf

Thanks I'll take a look at that.

I also just noticed that when dragging a file between tracks, the green volume adjustment opens up under each one. I have to select all and hit v to get rid of it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Boy_Narf is offline   Reply With Quote