Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 09-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #1
Dstruct
Human being with feelings

Default Unattached dock placement (FIXED)

thanks for this great feature justin!

minor bug: if you place the unattached dock at the top of the screen it doesn't remember/save it's position. if you place it a bit (1 pixel?) away from the top it remembers it's position ...

see the attached screenshot -> this is the position which get remembered fine (black backgound = windows desktop - which i would like to cover completely). if i place/resize it it more upwards the position doesn't get restored ...

FIXED

Last edited by Dstruct; 04-14-2007 at 02:09 AM.
Dstruct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 07:23 PM   #2
Art Evans
Mortal

It would be handy to have the ability to switch between items in the docker by the shortcuts when the docker has focus - at present, if I press shift/F when the mixer is displayed in the docker, nothing happens, but if I click on the main window, shift/F jumps to the FX Browser in the docker. And BTW, it does not get a tick in the View menu when it is display (so you see, this is really a bug report not an FR in the wrong forum!).

Related to this, and more importantly, Alt/D does not work when the docker is displayed and has focus. So for someone wanting to use a single screen, and have the docker pop up full size when required by pressing alt/D, having used it you cannot then get rid of it by pressing alt/D - you have to get focus back to the main window first, then press alt/D. (You can work around this I suspect by using ReaperScript DIY and setting F1 to send Alt/D, as it will first automatically switch focus to the main screen, as it does on keys F1 to F4).

Also, FWIW, if you make the docker full size by dragging the lower edge to the bottom of the screen when the mixer is not displayed, then display the mixer, the mixer is displayed full size. But when you reopen the program, the mixer has dictated the size of the docker (the mixer does not normally extend full size).

All teething problems with a generally excellent new facility!
Art Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:43 PM   #3
Art Evans
Mortal

When the navigator is docked in the undocked docker, scrolling in it and possibly some other stuff does not work properly - it looks like another focus issue.
Art Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 01:44 PM   #4
Dstruct
Human being with feelings

yeah some (many) things need to be improved here ...
Dstruct is offline   Reply With Quote