Old 03-27-2017, 06:22 AM   #1
X-Tech
Human being with feelings

Default Few Bugs

I have found few bugs.

"WET OF PLUGINS REC/ENVELOPE"
1 Some plugins did not response for move bypass wet for learn parameter or envelope creation after some time of use Reaper. "Mutine 1" filter plugin for example last time happend for me. Some strange parameter envelopes is created instead of wet parameter after some time use of Reaper (at new start of Reaper works fine) and not related to move wet. Reset Reaper must be done after that. Previously i had this crazy thing with plugin "Buffer Overdrive" if i remember well (weeeks ago). I'm not using wet parameter for learn or envelope too oftenly.

"MIDI PLAYED INFITINE"
2 Sometimes midi notes goes into infinite right after recorging start and stop and must enable and disable record button again (on specific causing noise track) or/and start and stop arrange to stop this happening (noise of inifinite played midi notes). Most time helping record disable for specific track and start and stop arrange. It happening sometimes right after midi is recorded live by midi keyboard. Most time it happend for me with 'Synth1" which i using oftenly.

"OUT OF SYNC PLAYED SOUNDS" ?
3 Sometimes when i listening arrange it seems (maybe it my delusion but i not sure) like some tracks elements is played little out of tempo and trying to play in proper tempo all time it causing that "illusion" some midi is played a little bit faster or slower (and this changing) but this is thing of ms of time. Anyway i almost can hear it sometimes. Looping of whole arrange is starting too clearly not in tempo in different doses of time. I noticed this looping not in tempo of whole arrange - long time ago. This little out of tempo played sounds - i had some suspections only in past few times. In my last arrange almost sure that was happend. Maybe this is some sort of buffer which helps low cpu. If this Low CPU is priority this is not that big problem especially starting arrange loop again.

"MEDIA EXPLORER DIVIDE BAR"
4 Double click on media explorer middle vertical bar not changing this bar divide into horizontal as this work into fx browser. In fx browser click on vertical middle bar change this bar divide into horizontal.

Last edited by X-Tech; 03-27-2017 at 07:53 AM.
X-Tech is offline   Reply With Quote