Old 01-31-2015, 02:15 AM   #1
Ricciardo
Human being with feelings

Default Cybermath - hybrid fm (free vsti)

Hi, i made this plugin, currently its in beta stage

if anyone wish to try it out... feel free to download it from:
http://cybermath.tk

this is a prototype made in synthmaker/flowstone, it works, but its not as efficient as it could be if it was coded in c++ or delphi, so if there is anyone interested here who would want to colaborate in order of rebuild this plugin in source code it would be handy.

i lnow a bit of C/c++ my self (still learning), i am still scratching the surface around wdl framework, this plugin is fairly simple, besides the complex code on the linear modules, the architecture is can easly be re-implemented in other type of code and still sound alike...
Ricciardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:20 AM   #2
mschnell

I am using the "Dexed" DX7 clone plugin.

Same is obviously done in native C (it is based on the "Juce" Library) and it has a great performance / CPU ratio. It's free and open source. The source code can be found here: https://github.com/asb2m10/dexed/tre...r/Builds/Linux

It would be great to enhance Dexed to make it more similar to NI's "FM8" (free Algorith design, multiple waveforms, ...)

-Michael
P.S.: please note, that to do VSTs, you need the SDK by Steinberg, which can't be redistributed, so you can only get it directly from them. To get it you need to create an account with them.

Last edited by mschnell; 01-31-2015 at 01:04 PM.
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:52 AM   #3
Win Conway

No disrespect but this in the wrong place, reaper developer forum is for people developing for Reaper using its native API/SDK and at a push vst extensions.
You cover non of these, i suggest you post in technology or compatability if you want testing.