COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :

Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > Other Software Discussion > The Camel Farm

Old 03-02-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
thetao
Human being with feelings

Default Global remove/disable email address

I knew Amazon tracker sites like this existed, but didn't finally go looking for one until today. Guess my wants list is getting shorter?

When I first signed up, I hadn't realized you also do RSS. I originally gave you my email address, but would prefer updates to be RSS-only. The problem is there is no way to globally remove my address, or to disable email alerts. I can go through my list item-by-item and remove it that way, but wondered how difficult either of these programming tasks might be?

Thanks!
Old 03-02-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
thetao

Oh, and the FAQ link "How do I disable Twitter alerts?" doesn't go anywhere. I did look before I posted.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:04 AM   #3
Dan
up here in my tree

That FAQ link redirects registered users to their product list, where they can then use the bulk price watch editor. Unfortunately, that editor doesn't yet allow you to modify the email or Twitter accounts associated with each price watch.

I will definitely put that into our todo list though, it seems like an obvious upgrade for the bulk editor. And, if you want to email me with your username / email, I will manually remove your email address from your price watches.

Just send a message to dan@shup.com and I will get that taken care of.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #4
thetao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
That FAQ link redirects registered users to their product list, where they can then use the bulk price watch editor. Unfortunately, that editor doesn't yet allow you to modify the email or Twitter accounts associated with each price watch.
Ah, I just noticed that it reacts differently depending on whether I'm logged in. So you're right; there's no problem. And I just sent you my account and email information. Thanks!