Old 05-17-2017, 07:12 PM   #1
infectdsniper
Human being with feelings

Default project load warnings

Hey i have this bands album im working on and i merged 2 projects together at one point to get everything sounding the same and then deleted the tracks i didnt. When i open this project now im getting project load warnings and it wont load about 3 plugins. the cpu hits 80% and the ram hits 53%. it has 498 fx on it currently.

im sure i can fix this by taking away effects but i dont see why this is an issue. is there some 500 fx reaper cap or something weird like that?

The following effects were in the project file and are not available. REAPER will keep their configurations, but things may not sound as desired.
infectdsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:14 AM   #2
ivansc

sounds like reaper is looking for the plugs in the wrong place. Maybe one of the merged projects had its plugins referring to a different location? IF you still have the 2 original projects intact it should be easy to check.

And since you have a tiny post count, I am assuming you are a Reaper newb, so welcome to the forums!
In case you didnt already, the Owners Guide and a bunch of excellent video tutorials are available for free from the links at the top of this forum page. Should provide you with a bunch of excellent help.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:02 AM   #3
infectdsniper

Nope. closer to a reaper vet! that is def not it. I got it to go away by deleting some plugins but if i add to many more plugins it comes back. But i appreciate the response!

I also run into this problem when i open 2 big projects via the tabs function. This bug is very repeatable too if any devs wanted to screenshare some time to try to get to the bottom of it.

And just to be clear this happens on projects that open fine solo. And this isnt the computer bottlenecking. Still have plenty of ram and the fx dont even hit the cpu until i hit play.
infectdsniper is offline   Reply With Quote