Old 04-22-2017, 06:21 PM   #1
Airal
Banned

Default track's won't unminimize

I have an old project that I have opened and the child tracks in the track view won't unminimize. I think I remember using some trick to set their height to 0 and so they aren't shown or are only shown as the thin rectangular track below the parent to show that the parent has a nested child track.

I've tried using the various actions that adjust height but nothing works.

If I bring the tracks out of the parent they work fine so this seems like an issue with the parent track.

Edit: I was able to get it to work by toggling the parent as a non-folder track(clicking on the little folder icon). This moves the children out and then when I dragged them back to the parent they were then expanded.

This is not a solution though. Need to figure out why the parent track isn't expanding isn't able to set it's childrens height.
Airal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:07 PM   #2
Gianfini
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airal View Post
I have an old project that I have opened and the child tracks in the track view won't unminimize. I think I remember using some trick to set their height to 0 and so they aren't shown or are only shown as the thin rectangular track below the parent to show that the parent has a nested child track.

I've tried using the various actions that adjust height but nothing works.

If I bring the tracks out of the parent they work fine so this seems like an issue with the parent track.

Edit: I was able to get it to work by toggling the parent as a non-folder track(clicking on the little folder icon). This moves the children out and then when I dragged them back to the parent they were then expanded.

This is not a solution though. Need to figure out why the parent track isn't expanding isn't able to set it's childrens height.
Hi,
I suppose you already tried to click on rhe minimize/ unminimize track icon on the folder track..

Which theme are you using? Try to change your theme to another one and see what happens.

Indeed the way track minimizes is a feature of the theme itself (embedded in the Walter rtconfig.ini file)

G
Gianfini is offline   Reply With Quote