Originally Posted by slops
i've tried it out for a bit and its awesome. definitely helping me get a more strat type sound out of my gibson when i crank up the highs.
thank you so much!!
- added 42 oct/dB slope for low freq section
- hi/low pass -section and dry signal can be turned on/off separately
- lp cutoff freq is now from 85 to 300 Hz
I tried to get acoustic-guitar-like sound and the best way was to set the
- LP cutoff to 200-300 Hz with a steep slope (42 dB/oct)
- HP cutoff 6500 Hz, again with a steep slope (36 dB/oct)
- and "dry signal mix" to 0-30%
(depends on guitar-type, pickups etc.)
Here's the new version (remove ".txt"):