Hello. I've found a bug. Reaper 5.27 32bit, Windows 7 64bit.
How to reproduce:
1. Create a track, enable FIPM and add some rows to it
2. Open Media Explorer(Windows/Mac Explorer/Finder) and drag the file to the track.
3. It will add it to the top row only.
And the second bug is connected with glueing items:
1. Use the same track
2. Add some extra items to every row
3. Glue it
4. It will replace it to the top row
And the common thing for all the actions with a FIPM enabled track: the new item size is a half of track's height always.