Notation editor - musicXML export hangs Reaper and produces massive file (FIXED)
1. When exporting to musicXML, Reaper becomes unresponsive, and I am forced to close it. When I navigate to the musicXML file, I found that it was 7 gigs in size! The size it balloons to is related to how long I let Reaper stay open after it becomes unresponsive.
I can provide the project that causes this, although I noticed that the midi I'm trying to export in this project is in an item at 15360 PPQ, while an export of a 960 PPQ item in a different project gives no problem.
Also, didn't want to spam the bug report forum with two more threads, so I've included some other minor ones here:
2. When exporting to pdf, if the file to be overwritten is being viewed in a Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (probably other viewers as well), the file will not be written, but Reaper gives no warning that the export failed.
3. After selecting notation text events, ctrl clicking a text notation will not remove it from the selection.
W10 64-bit Reaper 5.31/x64
Last edited by Commala; 12-26-2016 at 03:20 PM.