I had to rebuild my Win 7 DAW which meant getting Nano Kontrol back up. Axel F saved my life the first time but I forgot how to redo this setup. I had to document this process myself and came up with the following if it might help someone.
1. Install Korg Nano driver and Korg Kontrol Editor Software.
2. Open Reaper and go to Options/Preferences (Ctrl P).
3. In Preferences, go to Audio/MIDI devices.
4. Double-click Nano in MIDI inputs and check both ‘enable’ boxes, Hit OK.
5. Double-click Nano in MIDI outputs and check the ‘enable’ box, Hit OK.
6. Visit above URLs and download nanokontrol.zip file. Extract zip.
7. Two files are present: scene set (.nktrl_set) and key map (.reaperkeymap)
8. Load scene set file into Nano via Kontrol Editor
a. Open Kontrol Editor and select File/Open/nano_reaper.nktrl_set
b. Click Communications/Write Scene Set/OK
9. Open Reaper, go to Actions/Show Action List, click Import. Locate and import nano1.ReaperKeyMap
10. If necessary, close/open Reaper and repeat steps 4 and 5.