PDA

View Full Version : Sorta Latin Inspired Hip-Hop Beat With Some Ethnic Kinda Drums

pgathriller
09-13-2012, 08:58 PM
New beat -- all original [no samples]; latin sorta drums and just a weird like ethnic funk vibe:

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11877029&q=hi&newref=1

Not sure how well known RedHookNoodles is but he's a YouTube producer who's got like 40 million views on YouTube -- anyway, he made a second channel for people to submit beats to but he seems to not take sample beats so dug down into my compositional style and made something completely original; submitted it like a week ago and haven't heard anything yet but hopefully it gets accepted

kindafishy
09-14-2012, 05:55 AM
No samples? How did you make this? Sounds like samples to me, but maybe my definition of samples is not the same as yours.

I like the vibe. The low end is very rick and silky.

Edit: while the low end may indeed be 'rick and silky', I meant that it is 'rich' and silky.

msore
09-14-2012, 06:17 AM
Why do you need to "be accepted"?
It walks like an Egyptian.

pgathriller
09-15-2012, 08:26 PM
No samples? How did you make this? Sounds like samples to me, but maybe my definition of samples is not the same as yours.

I like the vibe. The low end is very rick and silky.

Edit: while the low end may indeed be 'rick and silky', I meant that it is 'rich' and silky.

I consider a sample being taking section(s) of an already created song

Everything in this was made using Omnisphere and Nexus so I consider that an original piece or non-sampled

Why do you need to "be accepted"?

It's just some dude's YouTube channel that he posts other people's beats on that he likes so you submit him your beats and if he "accepts" your beat he posts it on his channel