PDA

View Full Version : Reaper Project to Pro Tools

Sanskrit
01-30-2013, 06:01 AM
G'day. I have done some searching around with no luck. I'm want to transfer a Reaper project into protools. I've done a bunch of editing to a couple of tracks, splits, cross fades and the client wants to be able to work with these splits and cross fades in protools. Is there any way to accomplish this, so that all my splits and cross fades show up in the protoools session, just as they do in the Reaper session??
A process that can be done within Reaper?
OMF?
AA translator?

Thank you thank you!!

Runaway
01-30-2013, 06:07 AM
IMO AATranslator is your best bet - it will create either an OMF or PTF for use in PT.

If you don't have use for purchasing the full product we do have a very reasonable conversion service - though not widely known.

We convert it and if you are happy with it you make a donation of your choosing.
If over time you end up making donations that total the price of a licence then we give you a licence - you can't really lose.

PM me if you like

G-Sun
01-30-2013, 06:46 AM
If you don't have use for purchasing the full product we do have a very reasonable conversion service - though not widely known.

We convert it and if you are happy with it you make a donation of your choosing.
If over time you end up making donations that total the price of a licence then we give you a licence - you can't really lose.
Awesome :thumbsup:

tls11823
01-30-2013, 08:00 AM
If over time you end up making donations that total the price of a licence then we give you a licence - you can't really lose.Kudos for an amazing business model.

Sanskrit
01-30-2013, 09:01 PM
Runaway,
I'm with tls, amazing business model!!!