PDA

View Full Version : reactivation?

guidedbyechoes
10-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Hi I purchased reaper over a year ago at least and have upgraded to a better machine since my last one was on its way out. I didnt have a chance to back up the license data so I was wondering how I would retrieve my license. I deleted the confirmation of purchase email a long time ago. What can I do?

DarkStar
10-20-2013, 12:03 AM
Hello guidedbyechoes and welcome to these forums. You'll find many helpful people here and a lot of useful information.

Hmm, no licence file, no email? That makes it a bit tricky.

I can only suggest writing to licensing at cockos dot com with all the details of your purchase (your name, purchase date, purchase method etc) so that they can check against their database.

------------------
And this time, put the licence email or a USB stick (along with all your other licences) ;)

boydsteve
10-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Like DS says... I had the same issue last week. Cuckos responded within 1 day.

boydsteve
10-20-2013, 09:30 AM
Just make sure when you write them to use the same email addy you used when you got your original licence key.

guidedbyechoes
10-20-2013, 03:44 PM
thanks guys. I found the payment info in my paypal account. Just none of the activation numbers. I sent them an email and if worst comes to worst I will just buy something else.

dea-man
10-20-2013, 05:47 PM
thanks guys. I found the payment info in my paypal account. Just none of the activation numbers. I sent them an email and if worst comes to worst I will just buy something else.

Wha....?

DarkStar
10-21-2013, 01:50 AM
^^^^
Indeed.

Unless he means that the activation numbers were for an old version of Reaper not for v3/4 or v4/5?

guidedbyechoes
10-22-2013, 08:38 PM
They found my info and resent me the license key. All is well.

dea-man
10-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Good for you!

They are pretty good about their records, and I have always found their response to be both quick and efficient.