PDA

View Full Version : Collab: Vocalist Needed

mschuster
09-22-2014, 11:01 AM
any singers out there interested in a collab?

i usually write instrumental music, everything from hard rock to jazzy/pop stuff, but interested in getting some vocals going. at the moment, i'm leaning toward a more rock/hard rock sound, but really just looking for someone talented to create some new music with.

i'll handle all the music, all you have to do is add some great vocals!

Interested? If so, PM me with a link to where i can check out some of your stuff. if you want to hear what i've done, link in sig.

thanks,
mark

sammydix
09-22-2014, 05:22 PM
Hey Mark, won't make promises, but I can give it a try.
But fair warning: my "melodic sense" is fickle.

That is, and this is literal, I've heard fantastic backing music that just didn't inspire anything melodically, and I've heard simple 2 or 3 chord songs that brought out all sorts of ideas--and vice versa, of course.

So it depends on where my head's at and the music itself. Still, I'd like to hear your track.

mtmtholidays26
09-22-2014, 05:26 PM
Aston Martin my favorite car....

mschuster
09-23-2014, 07:14 AM
Hey Mark, won't make promises, but I can give it a try.
But fair warning: my "melodic sense" is fickle.

That is, and this is literal, I've heard fantastic backing music that just didn't inspire anything melodically, and I've heard simple 2 or 3 chord songs that brought out all sorts of ideas--and vice versa, of course.

So it depends on where my head's at and the music itself. Still, I'd like to hear your track.

hey Sam! i'd love to do a collab with you. all understood. let's give it a shot and see where it goes. i'd love to write something from scratch knowing it's you on vocals. can you sit tight for a week or two while i do that? i'll shoot something over once i get a rough draft. i "think" i have some idea of what might sound good after listening to your stuff over the years. looking forward to this!

mschuster
09-23-2014, 07:36 AM
Aston Martin my favorite car....

the dog barked twice.

sammydix
09-23-2014, 08:21 AM
hey Sam! i'd love to do a collab with you. all understood. let's give it a shot and see where it goes. i'd love to write something from scratch knowing it's you on vocals. can you sit tight for a week or two while i do that? i'll shoot something over once i get a rough draft. i "think" i have some idea of what might sound good after listening to your stuff over the years. looking forward to this!

Sure man. No big hurries.